Share your knowledge of common issues and solutions with your peers
Post a reply

Mount tier up problem

Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:27 pm

Why do I need my mount equipment to be without fortification in order to tier up?

There is no option to un-fortify or disassemble mount equipment, so basically I'd have to get all the shards again just to tier up? I am trying to upgrade from orange to gold, so obviously it is not that easy to get some of these mount items shards (sure, the hooves are easy to get with pickpocketing, but items like pendant or saddle need a LOT of time to gather their corresponding shards).

I've been collecting the golden ones for some months and now that I finally got 150 mount shards and all the orange equipment and was ready to upgrade I am prompted with the message "There are fortified equipment. Please change it". Oh yeah sure, just allow me a couple more months to collect the same shards AGAIN, rendering the already collected ones useless (since I will be using golden ones after), only because I decided to fortify them at some point? There is no warning whatsoever about this in the "Mount Tips" or anywhere in-game that would suggest that one should be aware of this. Again, some of these mount shards require so much time to collect.

Why wouldn't you let us tier-up the mounts with fortified equipment? At least give us the option to disassemble, or warn us in any way before fortifying mount equipment.

Thank you.

Re: Mount tier up problem

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:58 am

Hi there,

Greetings! We have forwarded your request to our technicians and they will consider to make some improvements in future update. Please kindly understand.
Any other problems, please feel free to contact us at support@snailgamesusa.com.
Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team
Post a reply