Share your knowledge of common issues and solutions with your peers
Post a reply

My characters were deleted

Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:54 am

*Beware*

2 of my 4 characters were deleted. They say unless I bought a top up they can't help me. I was on these characters in the last week. I hadn't logged onto the game in a while and even figured out the server. Then poof they were gone. Don't play the game unless you plan on losing your hard work and money if you decide to buy anything.

Re: My characters were deleted

Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:29 am

Greetings,

Dear player. We can offer you support on this matter directly through email. Regarding your question, we suggest you send e-mails to us. Please kindly provide your character names and server name to us, then we could have a quick check for you and help you efficiently.

Our e-mail address is: support@snailgamesusa.com

We look forward to your letters.

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team

Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:50 am

Snail meu personagem no server s1 Neymar foi deletado eu tinha parado fui voltar a jogar não tem mais o personagem upado . Vocês tem que fazer algo ,aguardando resposta

Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:52 pm

JUNIORSONABOA@GMAIL.COM wrote:Snail meu personagem no server s1 Neymar foi deletado eu tinha parado fui voltar a jogar não tem mais o personagem upado . Vocês tem que fazer algo ,aguardando resposta

Greetings,

Dear player. We can offer you support on this matter directly through email. Regarding your problem, we suggest you send e-mails to us. Please kindly provide your exact character name to us, then we could have a quick check for you.

Our e-mail address is: support@snailgamesusa.com

We look forward to your letters.

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team
Post a reply