Share your knowledge of common issues and solutions with your peers
Post a reply

Lost account

Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:00 pm

Hello. It's been about 4 years, since I last played the game, is there any way to recover my account?

Re: Lost account

Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:03 am

Hi there,

We can offer you support on this matter directly through email. Please send us an email at support@snailgamesusa.com with your login account, in-game character name, and your server.

We look forward to hearing from you, thank you.

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team

Tue May 19, 2020 12:44 pm

I used to play TaiChi Panda A lot, Spending Over €8000 on it, however I decided to go on to other games and over the years have forgotten my password, the account was not linked via phone or email so the password can not be reset on the app, please help retrieve the account since I have forgotten the password, I have tried multiple times to contact you through your emails however it says it doesn’t exist please contact me at Mrabid026@icloud.com
Account Name: Salvatore
Last edited by TRXPABID@GMAIL.COM on Tue May 19, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 20, 2020 5:48 am

TRXPABID@GMAIL.COM wrote:I used to play TaiChi Panda A lot, Spending Over €8000 on it, however I decided to go on to other games and over the years have forgotten my password, the account was not linked via phone or email so the password can not be reset on the app, please help retrieve the account since I have forgotten the password, I have tried multiple times to contact you through your emails however it says it doesn’t exist please contact me at Mrabid026@icloud.com
Account Name: Salvatore

Greetings,

Dear player,actually we already received your email and replied,please have a check.

Please email us at support@snailgamesusa.com in future if you have issues again.

Best Regards,
Snail Customer Support
Post a reply