Share your knowledge of common issues and solutions with your peers
Post a reply

forgot my server

Thu May 21, 2015 8:11 pm

hi after the patch i forgot my server. how i find my character?

Re: forgot my server

Thu May 21, 2015 10:02 pm

Hi INTAKT,

To switch servers you must click the button just above "Start" in the start page. This should already have a server name displayed there. After, select your region and the server. Unfortunately, if you forgot which server you were in, you will have to manually go through the servers to find your characters.

Hope this helped,
Whirlwind

Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:30 pm

Hello i nead a litle help i lost my server and i can't find what was the servers name pls help me

Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:26 am

hi guys i forgot my server and my characters name but i know i was logged in with my facebook account can i still get my account back and if i can how please reply soon thanks!

Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:23 am

Thanks for contacting Taichi Panda support team.

There are 2 methods you can use to find which server you used to play.

1. You can try on this website if you forget which server you used to play.
Link: http://m.panda.snail.com/static/en/act/ ... x.html#_=_

2. Also you can check the server list carefully to find your server. If there is a little Panda image on the server, it means you have character in this server.

Thanks for your support and wish you a good day! Please feel free to contact us at support@snailgamesusa.com whenever you need.

Best Regards,
Snail Support Team

Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:39 pm

I don't know why my account has been baned. Please reactivate my account.

Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:27 am

Hi, I used my Facebook account to play taichi panda. I haven't played for a while and decided to play again today. I was able to download the game and log in using my facebook account. However, the upon logging in, I can't find my characters and the server i used to play in. All i remember are the names of the main characters that i play with, not sure about the spelling, though. I know you can help me with this. Thank you. Hoping for your immediate response.

Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:07 am

856430161088841 wrote:I don't know why my account has been baned. Please reactivate my account.

Greetings,

Dear player. Regarding your question, we suggest you send e-mails to us. Please kindly provide your character name and server name to us, then we could have a quick check for you.

Our e-mail address is: support@snailgamesusa.com

We look forward to your letters.

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team

Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:09 am

554098254768468 wrote:Hi, I used my Facebook account to play taichi panda. I haven't played for a while and decided to play again today. I was able to download the game and log in using my facebook account. However, the upon logging in, I can't find my characters and the server i used to play in. All i remember are the names of the main characters that i play with, not sure about the spelling, though. I know you can help me with this. Thank you. Hoping for your immediate response.

Greetings,

Dear player. Regarding your question, we suggest you send e-mails to us. Please kindly provide your characters' name to us, then we could have a further check for you.

Our e-mail address is: support@snailgamesusa.com

We look forward to your letters.

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team

Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:30 pm

ilk serverimi unuttum
Post a reply