Share your knowledge of common issues and solutions with your peers
Post a reply

Re: forgot my server

Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:08 pm

Hey! Can someone help me here? I forgot the server that I used to play. Non of these reply is helping me now.

Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:21 am

CallMeAbsolute wrote:Hey! Can someone help me here? I forgot the server that I used to play. Non of these reply is helping me now.

Dear player,

Greetings! Thank you for your reply.

Please send us an e-mail to support@snailgamesusa.com. We will do further help for you.

We look forward to your reply!

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team

Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:34 pm

Forgot my server please help ign is hdb snail username is pjkooyman@me.com

Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:30 am

394921277654311 wrote:Forgot my server please help ign is hdb snail username is pjkooyman@me.com

Greetings,

Dear player. We have checked that your character "hb1" is under your snail account "PJKOOYMAN@ME.COM" on US-S60 Blood Gem server. Please be advised and kindly have a check.

If you have any other problems, please contact us directly through support@snailgamesusa.com.
Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team

Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:17 am

I quit this game about 2-3 years ago and had like a level 40-55 account a treasure hunter character I know the Facebook linked with it but i don’t remember which server is it ? Is there a possibility I can get it back? FB linked with account : Hassan-y-2002@hotmail.com... maybe in 60’s I don’t quite recall

Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:07 am

HASSAN-Y-2002@HOTMAIL.COM wrote:I quit this game about 2-3 years ago and had like a level 40-55 account a treasure hunter character I know the Facebook linked with it but i don’t remember which server is it ? Is there a possibility I can get it back? FB linked with account : Hassan-y-2002@hotmail.com... maybe in 60’s I don’t quite recall

Greetings,

Dear player. We can offer you support on this matter directly through email. Please kindly provide your exact character name and server name to us, then we could have a quick check for you.

Our e-mail address is: support@snailgamesusa.com

We look forward to your letters.

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team
Post a reply