Share your knowledge of common issues and solutions with your peers
Post a reply

lost all characters, forgot name

Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:53 am

i registred at snail and all my characters disapeared.
I know i have to send an email to the support snail thing , but i forgot my character's name.. I only know the server.. does that mean i lost it forever. you guys should really freaking implement a logg-off snail option :cry:

Re: lost all characters, forgot name

Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:19 am

Hey statiuserr,

Send me a PM and I'll get some info from you and we'll see what we can do.

There may be some ways we can find your lost character info, we'll see if we can help!

Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:17 am

I have had the same thing I remember my characters name and the server except I can't remember my snail account number!

Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Hi JORDEHBOY,

Please check to make sure that you are joining the correct server. If you still cannot find your characters, please send Support@SnailGamesUSA.com an email with a detailed description.

Hope this helps!
Whirlwind

P.S. Moved this thread to tech support

Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:49 am

I had this problem twice already & it keeps happening. Can anyone help? If you can contact me at: soixiicii3i@gmai.com

Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:49 pm

What method do you use to log into the game?

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:38 am

i lost my character please help me..
i lost it in tara mountain server i dont know what number is it..
please help me to recover it.
i wnat to play it again cuz it lvl65

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:44 am

i have a same promble, my all character disapeared in tara mountain server but now i dont know what sever is it..
and i forgot my character name please please help me i spend more money for this game so i dont want to lost it :cry:

Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:00 am

Dear players, please do not worry. We will do our best to help you retrieve the lost accounts or characters. However, it is not good to put your personal account and information on forum. Please send us an e-mail at support@snailgamesusa.com with whatever information you still remember and description of your issue. Then we will work to find the lost accounts or characters back for you as soon as possible. ;)

Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:24 pm

OMG i'very always logged in using my Google account... today I accidentally clicked log in with Facebook & now all 6 of my characters have disappeared :( my highest being level 91, please tell me how to fix this since i've already invested time and money into this game, I truly enjoy playing but I don't wanna start from level zero again. I Need Help :(
Post a reply