Discuss your favorite topics unrelated to Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Network error!!!!

Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:30 am

Still the same problem when are you gonna fix it??

Re: Network error!!!!

Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:34 am

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for your contacting. You need to make sure there is enough space/internal storage and enough RAM in your device. We suggest you shut down other programs on your device while you are running Taichi Panda. Lack of RAM or internal storage is the main reason why your game crashed.

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team

Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:45 am

Network error 2018 with the new taotie update

Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:33 am

With the taotie update the network error is on all servers
Except from the AU which I think is the original taichi servers but please fix I’ve been waiting 5 hours and kept on trying, I have enough RAM and storage because I’ve done the update. Pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee fix, I’m dying to try new update! Thanks... all the best Snail
NIGHTMAREBOY203

Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:03 am

I have updated successfully and the small update last night was even successful. I was logged in post update and played with taotie bugs, but not to a hindering degree. However, I logged on this evening and after it says inspecting update files, it goes to the update bar, as if downloading morw files and then immediately goes to a black screen. This black screen remains until I close the app. Yeah, I have gone through all the troubleshooting. I have restarted my (multiple) devices with the same results. I have deleted the app and redownloaded with the same results. I have done everything I can from my end. I have also checked with my internet provider and my net speeds are fine. I have a speeds in excess of 120mbps. Excellent speeds. So is there any near future resolve for this? I have spent way too much time and money for this to be an issue without a resolution a.s.a.p. I have been playing since the game was still in Beta. Please fix.
Thank you.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180817-201142.png
Screenshot_20180817-201142.png (12.91 KiB) Viewed 894 times
Post a reply