Discuss your favorite topics unrelated to Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Extreme slow levelers

Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:59 am

Hi my ign is ji_the_shaman s14 and was wondering how many other low levelers there are besides me im lv 63 426k might pvp rank 93 and some of my friends are slow levelers i just wanted to knw how many of us there are :) im vip 4 btw

Re: Extreme slow levelers

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:26 am

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for your support. We can understand your feelings, undoubtedly, there are many low levelers in every server. You could try to level up and strengthen your equipment or keep your pace to find more friends and better enjoy the game.

If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us, our official mailbox is: support@snailgamesusa.com.

Thanks a lot for your support and wish you a good day :)

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team

Re: Extreme slow levelers

Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:06 pm

Panda Heroes wrote:Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for your support. We can understand your feelings, undoubtedly, there are many low levelers in every server. You could try to level up and strengthen your equipment or keep your pace to find more friends and better enjoy the game.

If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us, our official mailbox is: support@snailgamesusa.com.

Best regards,

Thanks a lot for your support and wish you a good day

Best regards,

Best regards,

what? lol no im saying that im one of those ppl who lv up slow on purpose to get the maximum might and top evos and was wondering if there were other ppl.
Post a reply