Discuss your favorite topics unrelated to Taichi Panda
Post a reply

taichi panda devs are very amateur and noob

Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:12 pm

what is this unbalance ? all good options put in hades set ... more and more critical options now and resist and reduction crit good make op set more op ... this is insane stupid they put crit dmg on neptune but neptune has 20% crit rate so u cant make crit to feel this new crit dmg option for refine lvl 9 lol so noob options only hades best no balance ... maybe idiots are devs or make hades more stronger on purpose who knows lol

Re: taichi panda devs are very amateur and noob

Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:41 pm

A bit like your ability with written English then. ;)

Dude, armor items typically comprise about a third or less of might. Usually the majority comes your pets and your runes.

By "good" you really mean "what I want". You can GET Hades if you are prepared to work your backside off for it.

Tough. You don't like the game, please write something better. And don't charge anybody for playing it. Make all the options free. Let players adjust their stats to whatever they want.

Then try to pay the rent on your global server infrastructure.

What were you saying about amateur and noobish again? :)

Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:22 am

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your report. We will record and report your ideas and suggestions. We are always improving the features in game. Any further problems, feel free to contact with me again.

Thanks for your support.

Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:26 am

OiSideriteS27 wrote:A bit like your ability with written English then. ;)

Dude, armor items typically comprise about a third or less of might. Usually the majority comes your pets and your runes.

By "good" you really mean "what I want". You can GET Hades if you are prepared to work your backside off for it.

Tough. You don't like the game, please write something better. And don't charge anybody for playing it. Make all the options free. Let players adjust their stats to whatever they want.

Then try to pay the rent on your global server infrastructure.

What were you saying about amateur and noobish again? :)

oh my god first of all hades is best set and by best i mean it wins every other set so why hades is best and why it must be best ? hard for collect ? no... i put same efforts for my neptune and neptune is shit set why i need 90% crit resist when hades has like about 200% crit rate u should make it like this if you want neptune you play with 200% crit resist if you want hades you play with 200%crit rate why one must be better then other ... same for champion make it middle 100% crit resist and 100% crit rate thats the ideas because all 3 sets are 26 quality the best sets... and make the balance true if u have 100% resist you should not get crit if someone has 100% crit rate its so easy to make balance ... when you have options like resist and decrease ... non of this 3 sets must be best they must be equals

Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:26 am

I'd like to point out that reading your word walls literally gave me a headache... for multiple reasons...

Anyways, Hades set is not the best set. How many end game players have you ever seen using a hades set? I've personally seen one, and he's purely a PvE player so it worked for him. Mixed sets are by far the best, without exception. This even includes sets with Q22 items. If you get the chance, look at the top three best PvP'ers: FuNaz, Janeloveryan, and I believe the third was TheOneWill? I'm not sure. FuNax is on US S1, Janeloveryan is on US S8, and I don't know where TheOneWill is. NONE of them are using a hades set. Why? It's not the best. Mixed sets are.

Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:10 am

I use full Neptune Gear and the only players I don't beat in PVP are the players with VIP10 wings and stats.

Rankings are for paid players who feel some sense of accomplishment in there life by paying to become ranked #1 in Taichi Panda.

Play to collect your main pets soul stones and you gear. Don't play for rankings. You'll be much happier if you focus on yourself instead of these wallet warriors.

If you ever decide to top up. Don't top up because you want to be #1. Top up the amount of money you think Snail is worth.

You'll always have paid players reply to everything you say with some cocky statement, like the freeby, low paying players owe them something. Just ignore them.

Hades Gear is a good gear, but in many quests, most bosses dont take critical damage. So basically all the time spent on critical damage is ignored by the more important features in the game.

Play the game for fun, and just watch the wallet warriors go at it. It's humurous to see the fatter wallet beat the thinner wallet.

Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:50 pm

117904046238234602940 wrote:I use full Neptune Gear and the only players I don't beat in PVP are the players with VIP10 wings and stats.

Rankings are for paid players who feel some sense of accomplishment in there life by paying to become ranked #1 in Taichi Panda.

Play to collect your main pets soul stones and you gear. Don't play for rankings. You'll be much happier if you focus on yourself instead of these wallet warriors.

If you ever decide to top up. Don't top up because you want to be #1. Top up the amount of money you think Snail is worth.

You'll always have paid players reply to everything you say with some cocky statement, like the freeby, low paying players owe them something. Just ignore them.

Hades Gear is a good gear, but in many quests, most bosses dont take critical damage. So basically all the time spent on critical damage is ignored by the more important features in the game.

Play the game for fun, and just watch the wallet warriors go at it. It's humurous to see the fatter wallet beat the thinner wallet.

Sounds like you're a little butthurt about people who are paying to play. Why cant we pay to have fun? Some people enjoy playing games , and don't mind dishing out huge amounts of money to play. If we have the means and enjoy playing while doing it so be it right? Not too mention , the huge amounts of money dished out give Sn.ail the means to allow you to play for free. So think about that next time.

As to your statement about higher level players calling people noobs and whatever ridiculous statement you can come up with. There is a huge community of high spending players willing to help or give advice on just about any question you can come up with. On our server its generally people who aren't a high level or high ranking generating hate at others.

At the same time there is always going to people like you that have a general distaste for pay to win players. Get over yourself or play another game. Maybe you're new to this type of genre of gaming but free to play is always pay to play. And if it isn't maybe that type of game would suit you better next time :)

Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:04 pm

Breakanyne wrote:
117904046238234602940 wrote:I use full Neptune Gear and the only players I don't beat in PVP are the players with VIP10 wings and stats.

Sounds like you're a little butthurt about people who are paying to play. Why cant we pay to have fun? Some people enjoy playing games , and don't mind dishing out huge amounts of money to play. If we have the means and enjoy playing while doing it so be it right? Not too mention , the huge amounts of money dished out give Sn.ail the means to allow you to play for free. So think about that next time.

As to your statement about higher level players calling people noobs and whatever ridiculous statement you can come up with. There is a huge community of high spending players willing to help or give advice on just about any question you can come up with. On our server its generally people who aren't a high level or high ranking generating hate at others.

At the same time there is always going to people like you that have a general distaste for pay to win players. Get over yourself or play another game. Maybe you're new to this type of genre of gaming but free to play is always pay to play. And if it isn't maybe that type of game would suit you better next time :)

Is there a way to upvote this message? Couldn't have said it better myself.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:42 pm

OK Thank ;)

Dragoban wrote:I'd like to point out that reading your word walls literally gave me a headache... for multiple reasons...

Anyways, Hades set is not the best set. How many end game players have you ever seen using a hades set? I've personally seen one, and he's purely a PvE player so it สมัคร FIFA55 worked for him. Mixed sets are by far the best, without exception. This even includes sets with Q22 items. If you get the chance, look at the top three best PvP'ers: FuNaz, Janeloveryan, and I believe the third was TheOneWill? I'm not sure. FuNax is on US S1, Janeloveryan is on US S8, and I don't know where TheOneWill is. NONE of them are using a hades set. Why? It's not the best. Mixed sets are.
Post a reply