Discuss your favorite topics unrelated to Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Uninstalling the Game / Cant Connect / Failed Game.

Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:37 pm

I Just downloaded the game on My Iphone 6 9.1 IOS.

and i cannot launch the game through wifi . how am i supposed to play the game if it does not launch through wifi ? do i have to pay money by wasting my 3G to play this game? why is the support on this game is such a failure team that they cannot solve this kind of issue that i saw re-occuring for the past year using the forums here?

this is a disgrace and you are a fail support and technical team and have no idea what to do.

ask your self who would not uninstall the game once they download it if it doesnt launch through their wifi . there's 1000 of games out there so i'll just uninstall and play another game but i just wanted to post this to tell you how much of a failure team you are .

Re: Uninstalling the Game / Cant Connect / Failed Game.

Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:56 am

Greetings,

Dear DeathOrGlory, we suggest that you can check if your mobile is compatible with taichi panda game. Can you play other game with this wifi? Can you play taichi panda when you switch to another wifi? And can you use another mobile phone to play the game with this wifi? Please try these methods. If still doesn't work, please send email to support@snailgamesusa.com, we'll try our best to help you.

Thanks a lot, best regards,
Snail Support
Post a reply