For those seeking a guild or recruiting for a guild!
Post a reply

Re: Snail Games Does Not Support Account Trades [PLEASE READ

Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:40 pm

I don't know why my account has been baned. Please reactivate my account.

Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:57 am

good Receive a closer glance at your selected artists’ operate, itunes download when I'm on my mobile phone when I'm away, nice.

Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:10 pm

Hello, I do not know if Iam on the right topic but I do not know what to do, these days I cleaned my cell phone because it was too heavy, and I had to download again the panda Taichi when I logged into my google account which is play store games With nick of NealSweet my account seemed new had all the caracteres LVL 0, my account disappeared. I AM in the same account that used and my characters are simply gone, how do I reviver?
It was them.
Atrox, Kami, Kayle, Rumble, Jockester, Evelynn and Nietz.
Please, can someone help me!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:57 pm

Stoy55 wrote:Greetings to Taichi Panda players,

Taichi Panda accounts are the private property of each individual player. Players have invested a great amount of time and/or money in each account; therefore, Snail Games does not support “Account Trading” between players.

We recently found instances of players selling their accounts to other players, and then claiming their accounts were hacked. In further researching these instances, we found that these Account Seller players tried to reclaim their accounts. This led to the Account Buyer players losing their money and accounts. As this was a private transaction, Snail Games has no way of verifying the transaction in question and is unable to provide support.

Therefore, Snail Games does not support Account Trading between players, and is not responsible for any losses caused by Account Trading. Please use extra caution and be aware of this activity in the future.

Best Regards,
Customer Support
Snail Games USA

Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:49 pm

Kiểm tra dùm tui tài khoảng có mua quà $4 USD xe tăng tuyết, mà không nhận được quà, vừa mất tiền mà không nhận được xe cưởi

Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:24 am

Reforge consumption 1k diamonds its to expensive,please fixed this

Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:14 am

AYOYOTRIO@GMAIL.COM wrote:Reforge consumption 1k diamonds its to expensive,please fixed this

Dear player,

Greetings!Thank you for your contact.
For the reforce price, actually, it's a display error. When we reforge an item, it shows 1000 diamonds cost, however, it costs normally at 80-200 diamonds(Pet reforce remains 1000 diamonds). Please be noticed and have a check. We are working on it and fixing the problem soon.

Thank you for your support and have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team

Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:33 am

I honestly think taichi panda should support account trading some people might have an account that is very experienced
And they want to trade it or sell it (for real money) Because some experienced players might stop playing taichi panda
And their account might just go to waste. Maybe you should make something like a player shop or auction house so people can buy and sell items/accounts. Please add this feature I think it will bring a lot of people back to the game because they can get items that are hard to get much faster then grinding auto loot and chests and fortitude activities.

Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:33 am

Dear snail. Im a player EU54. I love this game but i have a problem : l have bind with facebook and how to convert my id from facebook in account Taichi? Thank you

Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:51 pm

I want 999 diaomand
Post a reply