For those seeking a guild or recruiting for a guild!
Post a reply

Welcome to the Guild News and Recruitment Forums!

Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:18 am

What do you call a group of Pandas? A Bamboo! Welcome to this special place on the forums where Guilds may converse and recruit like-minded individuals to their cause!

Re: Welcome to the Guild News and Recruitment Forums!

Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:15 am

Hey Betas... lets farm a CLAN of just us betas.. since we already going to have the head up on things.. we can dominate as a clan early on.

Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:46 pm

I would like to know how to upgrade guild buildings Thx

GUILD MEMBERS NEEDED‼️

Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:58 am

Join my guild!! Name: NikaPreez need members to contribute:)

Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:56 pm

GuildName: MightyDucks

The idea came from the hustles back in HS with the Hockey,Soccer, and wrestling team trying to be succesful and state champs, we used to watch the Mighty Ducks movies before a sporting event to gain motivation to use in the field

Now in Taichi Panda, we need to gather up our might and wisdom to make the guild stronger and conquer new lands, if you feel up for the challenge to bring this guild from the bottom to the top, send me a PM
and thanks in advance for caring
Leggo Ai Vamos Vincere vel Mori

Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:07 pm

I started a guild a while ago to figure out how it works. We now are recruiting for this guild. So please join my guild (WeAreaone (s7))

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:22 am

Hello everyone in Taichi Panda. My name is Annabella level 49. I have created a new guild named InfinitySlayers please join. I need people over level 30. Make sure to always contribute thx. It is called Infinty Slayers and anybody over the level 30 are welcome to join. Recruiting right now and spots are open. Thank you everyone and I hope you join my guild

Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:02 pm

Hello there, I made new guild called ShatterBlades, we are looking for members. I will accept anyone who requests to join.

Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:17 am

Don't have a guild? Want to be apart of a team? Prefer a Guild where community and communication are key?

Join me NOW!!
Username DayFray
World- US 43 hall
Guild- Goonies
Might-140000
Any questions pm me.

Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:11 am

Server:Tainted Guild:BloodSworn
Recruiting serious players, daily log in and contributions of least 20 crystals daily, join b4 might requirement!!
Post a reply