Fan Art, Videos, Screenshots and more!
Post a reply

Re: [Announcement] Report Account Abuse For Rewards

Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:45 pm

Pls check the new server singe there are some odd player in the arena with full set of neptune or champion equipment with quality 20 wings and they all using full names like this ex. Sabina Jammes and they are only lvl. 17 or 18 im not sure if they one of those abusive player but u might want to chek

Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:11 am

Hacker
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (161.64 KiB) Viewed 67847 times

Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:43 am

FYI :)

Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:24 pm

I am lvl 69, might 3100000. And i lost from player lvl 45. I could not even hurt him. I encounterd him in relic rumble. Dont now his name, sorry. But lvl 81 with 5800000 might. Is this possible?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (178.77 KiB) Viewed 67726 times

Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:25 pm

Character Name: lucas45
Server: eu-s39 torch
Reason for Account Abuse: well, my name is written 2 times but at others is written 3 :((
Screenshot of Abuse: http://imgur.com/peOirnY

Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:27 am

I suggest using bots on autoplay to verify the alleged cheaters. From my experience, macros are the common form of taking advantage in this type of battle. As far as classifying the use of a macro as cheating, thats hard to say. It can be. If the macro is looping and cooldowns are bypassed....absolutely. But a simple macro simply repeats the preset skills as to eliminate spamming the attacks manually. Thats already utilized with autoplay. So the use of a macro seems to be a waste of entertainment and challenge to me. Just play and enjoy. A strong, high ranking character is much more of an accomplishment when the work is put in to get it there. Just my opinion of course.

Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:55 pm

Hacking game will always be a hacker. Please ban permanently. How could you finish decathlon master without asking the top 10 might to strip equipments?

This is unreal.

Dear moderator,

Try to use this account and run decathlon master. You will never finish it unless ask the top 10 might to strip but it never happened. So I'm 100% sure he hacks the game.

Shame,
Attachments
image.jpg
Hacker will always be a hacker.
image.jpg (68.35 KiB) Viewed 67596 times

Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:05 pm

SS.Alexandria has +500k might, so what do you expect?
have a lot of youtube videos and i didn't see that she has a hack...
she is powerfull, that's all...

Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:46 pm

DPOPARCA@YAHOO.COM wrote:SS.Alexandria has +500k might, so what do you expect?
have a lot of youtube videos and i didn't see that she has a hack...
she is powerfull, that's all...

Really? I don't think so.

He was banned for a week. Did you know that? SS.Alexandria has been banned because of hacking decathlon. Yeah strong in hacking maybe hahahahaha.

So what can you say?
Attachments
image.jpg
1:33 not possible. LOL
image.jpg (87.36 KiB) Viewed 67567 times

Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:01 pm

I don't think that a player would be so stupid to make YouTube video for getting banned :)). And no, I don't know that she was banned, maybe she was, but why only for a week? I'll give her permanent if I know that :(
Post a reply