Fan Art, Videos, Screenshots and more!
Topic locked

[Event Submissions] Lauren Catcher's Secret Admirer

Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:53 pm

Original Post: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18671&p=33629#p33629

All submissions for the Lauren Catcher's Secret Admirer event may be made here. This thread will be heavily moderated, only compliments and submissions will be tolerated. Please be sure to read all the rules and information in the original post. If your submission is valid, your picture will be uploaded into our Facebook event album for the fan voting phase!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's an EXAMPLE:

My dearest Lauren,
You are more to me than just a great catch-
-Er to seem that we are made to match
Although we fight on the fields of PvP
I must show you what you cannot see
With both hands, I offer you my heart
A life together we can finally start
A lonesome fellow, I no longer wish to be
My beloved Lauren — will you marry me?

Can you guess who wrote it? It was Gunslinger! Your love letter can be written any way you want — as a haiku, a poem, or a short letter! As long as it is in the perspective of another Taichi Panda character (and includes your IGN/server), you’re in the go! Feel free to even make it a real mystery and make us guess the riddle as to who wrote it!

DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE HERE: http://imgur.com/7HCXaAL

Remember to follow our rules and requirements when making your cards (and stick with our Code of Conduct policies!). As long as you’ve got that, feel free to get creative!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Submit below! Remember to include:
1. Your IGN (in-game name) and Server in text (sometimes handwriting is easy to misinterpret!)
2. Your entry: Use the provided template to write in your love letter to Lauren Catcher. It can be a haiku, poem, love letter or riddle — as long as you’re in perspective of another Taichi Panda character! (See above for examples)
3. Must include IGN (in-game name) and server somewhere in the post (doesn't have to be on the card) as TEXT. Your entry is NOT valid without this step.

Prizes:
All eligible submissions (must follow all rules and requirements) will receive a small participation reward of a Soulstone Chest (small). We will also have 1 winner chosen by the community team and 1 winner from Facebook Fan Voting! Both will receive 10 Magnus Shards!

Let's get started! <3

Re: [Event Submissions] Lauren Catcher's Secret Admirer

Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:24 am

IGN: Demi_Moore
SERVER: US-S44 Trample
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (238 KiB) Viewed 5458 times

Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:46 am

☆Fish US S29- Catcher

Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:53 pm

Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:56 am

IGN: BoonJuice
Server: US-S61 Warpath

Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:22 pm

There may be only a few submissions right now but I'm totally digging the ones we've got. Hehe.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:10 am

ign: bongh
Eu-S56 Treetop
7HCXaAL.jpg
7HCXaAL.jpg (214.08 KiB) Viewed 5341 times

Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:16 pm

IGN: Asc♨️infinity♨️
Server: EU-S11 Beast
Attachments
7HCXaAL.jpg