Fan Art, Videos, Screenshots and more!
Topic locked

[Event Submissions] Panda Hide and Seek!

Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:52 am

Original Post: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19499

All submissions for the Panda Hide and Seek! event may be made here. This thread will be heavily moderated, only compliments and submissions will be tolerated. Please be sure to read all the rules and information in the original post. If your submission is valid, you will be eligible to win prizes!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To enter this crafty contest:

1. Print out the picture of Easter Panda above, or draw your own.

2. Then hide Easter Panda among your most prized possessions, knickknacks, or favorite treats!

3. Take a picture of Easter Panda hanging out!

- All photos must include your IGN and server somewhere on the picture itself!

Remember to follow our rules and requirements when taking pictures (and stick with our Code of Conduct policies!). As long as you’ve got that, feel free to get creative to use part or complete picture of Easter Panda!

Here is an example! Crafty Easter Panda have turned my figurines against me! Ahh!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Submit below! Remember to include:
1. Your IGN (in-game name) and Server in text (sometimes handwriting is easy to misinterpret!)
2. Your entry: Print or draw a picture of Easter Panda and put him next to your most prized possessions or most favorite treats! (See above for example)
3. Must have a physical placard with your IGN (in-game name) and server. You may write it on the picture. Your entry is NOT valid without this step.

Prizes:
Eligible Submissions will be considered for the following prizes:
1. Grand Prize: Either an Outfit or Mount Pack!
2. 10x Runner-Up Prizes: 5x Ascension Stones!
Winners will be chosen by the community team!

Rules/Specifics:
1. All entries must be in accordance with our Code of Conduct policy.
2. Snail Games USA staff will select the winner(s).
3. Snail Games USA reserves the right to deny any entry.
4. One entry/submission per person.

Disqualification:
The Taichi Panda Community team reserves the right to disqualify submissions from receiving rewards. Reasons for disqualification include, but are not limited to:
    - Inappropriate language in post
    - Trolling or harassment of other submissions
    - Failure to provide valid account info
Let's see those goodies!

Re: [Event Submissions] Panda Hide and Seek!

Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:19 pm

IGN: BoonJuice
Server: US-S61 Warpath
http://i.imgur.com/S0E8byN.jpg
taichipandamarchevent2.jpg
taichipandamarchevent2.jpg (215.94 KiB) Viewed 2833 times

Easter Panda stole my Calculus!
Topic locked