Fan Art, Videos, Screenshots and more!
Topic locked

Update 1.2.0 - Crashes

Wed May 20, 2015 10:36 am

Hello, ive recently updated the game to 1.2.0. But, whenever i open the game it only shows me the "Snail Born to Dream" logo and it crashes. Is this a bug? Please fix it. Before the update i could play this game perfectly.

0TheHolyOne3
Level 38
Relentless Server

Iphone 4
IOS 7

Re: iOS / Android Co-launch FAQs

Wed May 20, 2015 11:03 am

hello i have updated the game to the new 1.2.0 and constantly writes to a connection error wait a few seconds. Please Untie it somehow My server and chart. name:pyrotaur us 13 , antivirus

Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:36 am

Hello i switch from android to ios and i log in on android with google+. How can i not lose the char and Log in on this char and account on IOS?

Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:14 pm

i lost my account. how do i get it back???

Re: pls help ty

Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:20 pm

i cannot find my freinds server which is loran server 2 au.. my server shows only :
1s elite experience
3s desert oasis
5s tara mountain
2s blisful panda
4s vicious abys
6s felheart

pls help coz i really want to play taichi... ty

Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:39 pm

Great, so I topped up for a dollar and still am VIP level 0. Apperently I'd need to do this 4 times or just top up for 5 dollars to become VIP level 1. Someone update this outdated guide.

What's also noteworthy is that all Bonuses are now permanently decreased for me. So for example the 5 dollar pack now only yields a total of 300 diamonds rather than 450 even though I never purchased it. They should have placed a warning for this, I mean if anything this will now make me less likely to purchase more diamonds because If I would have known this I'd have chosen a pricier pack maybe but now it's not worth it anymore.

Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:39 pm

Downloaded newest update and now won't let me play just goes to main screen then bk to loading screen can some pls fix this.
Topic locked