Fan Art, Videos, Screenshots and more!
Post a reply

Re: Account Abuse

Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:10 pm

The person who robou me he returned to my account information, I wanted a support unfreezing my account login: janapk the server US - 34 SEAL. the linked email: modinhaswb@gmail.com

Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:54 pm

I have this account and i haven't played in a while so i lost my server in which i was playing. I had a lvl 40-50 assasin. Can you help me find my server?

Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:40 pm

I don't know why my account has been baned. Please reactivate my account.

Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:17 am

привет у меня есть проблем почему я не магу заить мой акаунт асталние есть но нови герои DIABLO не магу заить у меня разришает толко нови создаить

Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:32 am

Why i can't not log in with my acaunt facebook. Please gm.

Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:07 pm

Max wrote:Hi Warriors!

Recently, we have found some players have cheated in the Arena, Decathlon and other parts of the game through the use of third party software.
We take this issue very seriously, and we hold that their behavior fundamentally upsets the balance of the game, and is totally unfair to others.
Because of our commitment to combating this time of cheating, we have taken actions to freeze guilty accounts permanently, and will continue to do so as we search out those who have committed this type of abuse in the game.

The Taichi Panda Support Team

Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:18 pm

US - S76

Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:27 pm

Hi, my mage D ☆ DooFy moved by EU S15 Oneness to any other server, can't you find who can help me?

Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:40 am

Detectorall Co., Ltd. produces metal detectors and security devices with excellent quality and favorable price.metal walk

Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:34 am

Now enjoy watching your favorite shows right from your office without any interruption.
Post a reply