Fan Art, Videos, Screenshots and more!
Topic locked

12 Days of Taichi Panda Submission Thread

Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:28 am

Are you a natural born bard? Then try your hand at writing your own lyrics to the 12 Days of Taichi Panda Christmas! Post your submissions on this thread, along with your IGN and server to be eligible for a reward!

Full Event Description HERE: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4681

Re: 12 Days of Taichi Panda Submission Thread

Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:08 am

On the first day of Christmas Taichi Panda gave to me, a treasure in a pear tree.
On the second day of Christmas Taichi Panda gave to me, two constitution pills and a treasure in a pear tree.
3 Friend Requests
4 Junior Cohorts
5 Eternal Wings
6 Treasure chests
7 Black Crystals
8 Instance Titles
9 Rune Experience
10 Demigod Raisings
11 PvP Ranking
12 Elite Chances

IGN: VelajueL
Server: US-S47 Meteor
Last edited by ArkaySy on Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:53 pm

On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me a sign in bonus in a pear tree
On the second day of christmas my true love gave to me two pistols gunslinger in a pear tree
On the third day of christmas my true love gave to me three mighty warriors in a pear tree
On the fourth day of christmas my true love gave to me four pandas brawling in a pear tree
On the fifth day of christmas my true love gave to me five lunar tears in a pear tree
On the sixth day of christmas my true love gave to me six characters to choose in a pear tree
On the seventh day of christmas my true love gave to me seven boxer's souls in a pear tree
On the eighth day of christmas my true love gave to me eight stardust in a pear tree
On the ninth day of christmas my true love gave to me nine friend request in a pear tree
On the tenth day of christmas my true love gave to me ten diamonds in a pear tree
On the eleventh day of christmas my true love gave to me eleven gold bags in a pear tree
On the twelfth day of christmas my true love gave to me twelve new outfits in a pear tree

Server:US-S52 Avatar
IGN:JackFrost

Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:09 pm

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me: A Gold chest key

On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Two runes shard and Gold chest key

On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Three sugre pills Two runes shard and Gold chest key

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:Four hades stones Three sugre pills Two runes shard and Gold chest key

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:Five VIP wings Four hades stones Three sugre pills Two runes shard and Gold chest key

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:Six cirstals Five VIP wings Four hades stones Three sugre pills Two runes shard and Gold chest key

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me:Seven Black crystals Six cyrstals Five VIP wings Four hades stones Three sugre pills Two runes shard and Gold chest key

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:Eight Exalt steal Seven Black crystals Six cyrstals Five VIP wings Four hades stones Three sugre pills Two runes shard and Gold chest key

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:Nine Star runes Eight Exalt steal Seven Black crystals Six cyrstals Five VIP wings Four hades stones Three sugre pills Two runes shard and Gold chest key

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: Ten Medium EXP runes Nine Star runes Eight Exalt steal Seven Black crystals Six cyrstals Five VIP wings Four hades stones Three sugre pills Two runes shard and Gold chest key

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me:Eleven Refinement stones Ten Medium EXP runes Nine Star runes Eight Exalt steal Seven Black crystals Six cyrstals Five VIP wings Four hades stones Three sugre pills Two runes shard and Gold chest key

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me:12 Tachi Panda playing hours(!!) Eleven Refinement stones Ten Medium EXP runes Nine Star runes Eight Exalt steal Seven Black crystals Six cyrstals Five VIP wings Four hades stones Three sugre pills Two runes shard and Gold chest key

Server:EU-S47 Demigod
IGN:FoXit

Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:05 pm

I only ask of these 12 days my True Love sent to me of Christmas: Eternal Wings

Server:EU-S34 Fog
IGN: MAESTRO

Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:05 pm

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my sugar daddy true love gave to me:
Two Egyptian Pharaoh Hounds in a Particulier de Ferriot townhouse.
Along with a Blue Sapphire Harmony Engagement Ring- 24 karat,
Nesmuk Diamond Studded Knife,
Alexander McQueen Embroidered silk-tulle gown,
1955 Porshe 356 Speedster,
Vintage Gucci logo-embossed “cleaning” gloves,
and oops; no prenuptial agreement.

True Love, take note.

Your total:$30,482,715 + Shipping rates may vary.

On second thought, you can just send me your love. So long as it doesn’t involve a fully armed battalion or killing my friends and family. 

IGN:〔♡〕Luna
Server: US-36 Fire

Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:32 pm

On the first day of christmas my true love gave to
me, a class change in a pear tree
On the second day of christmas my true love gave to
me, two acumen pills and a class change in a pear tree
3 three runes shards
4 mount shards
5 sun wukong
6 swordsman
7 free digs
8 exalt seal
9 outfit
10 soldiers hooves
11 friends request
12 treasure chest

on the thirteenth of christmas my true love gave to me, a enternal wings in apear tree

IGN:BS-Fighter
Server:EU-S39 torch

Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:40 am

On the twelfth day of Panda-mas my true love gave to meeeeeee...

Twelve ice phoenix soulstones
Eleven hades helm shards
Ten refinement stones
Nine awakening pills
Eight piles of stardust
Seven fireborn mount shards
Six instance titles
FIIIVE LEVEL 30 WIIIIIIINGS
Four orange core runes
Three epic loots
Two new outfits
And a FREE upgrade to VIP!!!

Server:US-S54 Guardian
Ign: Snowyfox

Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:59 pm

On the first day of Christmas Taichi Panda gave to me, a treasure in a pear tree.
On the second day of Christmas Taichi Panda gave to me, two constitution pills and a treasure in a pear tree.
3 Friend Requests
4 New outfit
5 Eternal Wings
6 Treasure chests
7 Black Crystals
8 Refinement stones
9 Rune Experience
10 Demigod Raisings
11 Fireborn mount shards
12 Yellow Runes

IGN:XjhonBR
Server:US-S34 Seal

Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:39 am

On a 1st day of christmas my true love gave to me,a vile warlock stone for my tea.
On a 2nd day... an unicorn mount for my tea.
On a 3rd... a new glowing staff for my tea.
On a 4th... a neptune ring for my tea.
On a 5th... pair of hades shoes for my tea.
On a 6th... a gargoyles head for my tea.
On a 7th... a Titus's tooth for my tea.
On a 8th... a nagas tail for my tea.
On a 9th... a Borik's punchbag for my tea.
On a 10th... treasure hunters g- strings for my tea.
On a 11th... fox mages furry ear for my tea.
On a 12th day... Priest's healing potion for my tea.

IGN Hardepadre Server: S41 EU SHIELD
Topic locked