Fan Art, Videos, Screenshots and more!
Topic locked

Re: 12 Days of Taichi Panda Submission Thread

Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:28 am

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a Radiant Wings and Panda Priest in a Pear Tree .
On the second day of Christmas my true gave to me, the newest outfit and a Panda Priest in a pear tree.
Three Skeleton KIng vortex
Four Frosthorns
5 Favorite Classes
6 Firewalkers Smashing
7 Maidens Healing
8 Hellhounds Scratching
9 Newcomers raging
10 VIP
11 Megaboss Ranking
12 Transformation timing

Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:28 am

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Diamonds in a pear tree

On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me two blood gems and diamonds in a pear tree

On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me three exp cards, two blood gems, and diamonds in a pear tree

On the fourth day of Christmas my True love gave to me four hades shards, 3 exp cards, 2 blood gems, and diamonds in a pear tree

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me five Neptune rings, four hades shards, three exp cards, two blood gems, and diamonds in a pear tree

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me six fox mages teleporting, five Neptune rings, four hades shards, three exp cards, two blood gems and diamonds in a pear tree

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven nezhas protecting, six fox mages teleporting, five Neptune rings, four hades shards, three exp cards, two blood gems, and diamonds in a pear tree

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, eight ice dragons flying, seven nezhas protecting, six fox mages teleporting, five Neptune rings, four hades shards, three exp cards, and diamonds in a pear tree

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, nine guilds bidding, eight ice dragons flying, seven nezhas protecting, six fox mages teleporting, five Neptune rings,
Four hades shards, three exp cards, two blood gems, and diamonds in a pear tree

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, ten citidels building, nine guilds bidding, eight ice dragons flying, seven nezhas protecting, six fox mages teleporting, five Neptune rings, four hades shards, three exp cards, two blood gems, and diamond in a pear tree

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, eleven captain Sam's transforming, ten citidels building, nine guilds bidding, eight ice dragons flying, seven nezhas protecting, six fox mages teleporting, five Neptune rings, four hades shards, three exp cards, two blood gems, and diamonds in a pear tree

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, twelve pets surging, eleven captain Sam's tranforming, ten citidels building, nine guilds bidding, eight I e dragons flying, seven nezhas protecting, six fox mages teleporting, five Neptune rings, four hades shards, three exp cards,two blood gems, and diamonds in a pear tree!!!

Merry christmas, happy holidays, and happy new year everyone!!

Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:00 pm

On the first day of Christmas Taichi Panda gave to me, a treasure in a pear tree.On the second day of Christmas Taichi Panda gave to me, two constitution pills and a treasure in a pear tree. 3 Friend Requests 4 New outfit 5 Eternal Wings 6 Treasure chests 7 Black Crystals 8 Refinement stones 9 Rune experience 10 Demigod Raisings 11 Sparkfang mount 12 Qualiti 32 set runes ING:L¤D-RøB?SHW Server: EU-Sv29 Crystal

Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:19 pm

On the first day of Christmas Taici Panda gave to me,a treasure in a pear tree.

Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:01 pm

On the first day of christmas my true love gave to
me, a class change in a pear tree
On the second day of christmas my true love gave to
me, eternal wing and a class change in a pear tree
3 three runes shards
4 mount shards
5 sun wukong
6 swordsman
7 free digs
8 exalt seal
9 outfit
10 soldiers hooves
11 friends request
12 treasure chest

IGN: Aysemmmm
Server: EU-S47 Demigod

Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:10 pm

On the first day of christmas my true love sent to me a random chest in a pear tree,
On the second day of christmas my true love sent to me fireborns in a pear tree,
On the third day of christmas my true love sent to me pocket pickings in a pear tree,
On the fourth day of christmas my true love sent to me friends helping in a pear tree,
On the fifth day of christmas my true love sent to me a baal ring in a pear tree,
On the sixth day of christmas my true love sent to me gems bleeding in a pear tree,
On the seventh day of christmas my true love sent to me ice phenixes flying in a pear tree,
On the eighth day of christmas my true love sent to me sun wukong the king in a pear tree,
On the ninth day of christmas my true love sent to me ascension stones for my wings in a pear tree,
On the tenth day of christmas my true love sent to me diamonds shining in a pear tree,
On the eleventh day of christmas my true love sent to me black crystals gliterring in a pear tree,
On the twelfth day of christmas my true love sent to me stone refining in a pear tree in a pear tree.

In-game name: ShInIgami
server: EU S37 mist

Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:55 pm

12 day of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a 8888 Diamond in a pear tree.
On the second day of Christmas my true gave to me, two 99$ Outfit and fireborn in a pear tree.
Three Nami and Wise Dory soul
Four Radiant Wings
5 All Hades Equipment
6 All Champion Equipment
7 32 Runes and S SKILL PET
8 solar nucleus
9 5000 Awakening pill
10 5000 Refinement stone
11 5000 Lunar Tear
12 Star Runes

IGN : CuteLop1E
Server : AU - S1 BladeBorn
ID : WN3366476
Thanks Snail

Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:28 pm

On the 1st day of christmas my true love gave to me a treasure hunting in a pear tree
On the 2nd day of christmas my true love gave to me 2 8888 gems in a pear tree

3 star rune
4 reputation
5 lunar tear
6 kind of character
7 golden cheast
8 hades shard
9 borik dashing
10 gunslinger shooting
11 panda rolling
12 mage teleporting

Server: US56 Mami
IGN: FLoaT

I just want... Eternal wings...

Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:11 pm

On the first day of Christmas Taichi Panda gave to me, a treasure in a pear tree.
On the second day of Christmas Taichi Panda gave to me, two constitution pills and a treasure in a pear tree.
3 Friend Requests
4 New outfit
5 Eternal Wings
6 Treasure chests
7 Black Crystals
8 Refinement stones
9 Rune Experience
10 Demigod Raisings
11 Fireborn mount shards
12 Yellow Runes

IGN: Bbyfox
Server:US-S45 Bullrush

Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:03 pm

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, an ice Phoenix in a pear tree.
On the second day of Christmas my true gave to me, two Boxers and an ice Phoenix in a pear tree
Three awakening pills
Four treasure chests
Five mount shards
Six team instances
Seven pickpockets
Eight rounds with mega boss
Nine exalt seals
Ten Xp runes
Eleven market refreshes
Twelve orange surge balls
Topic locked