Fan Art, Videos, Screenshots and more!
Topic locked

Re: 12 Days of Taichi Panda Submission Thread

Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:34 am

On the first day of Christmas Taichi Panda gave to me, a treasure in a pear tree.
On the second day of Christmas Taichi Panda gave to me, two constitution pills and a treasure in a pear tree.
3 Friend Requests
4 New outfit
5 Eternal Wings
6 Treasure chests
7 Black Crystals
8 Refinement stones
9 Rune Experience
10 Demigod Raisings
11 Sparkfang mount shards
12 Yellow Runes

IGN:cyucy
Server EU-13 pyrotaur

Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:42 am

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a gold treasure chest in a pear tree
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a refinement stones in a pear tree
3 rune experience
4 captain sam
5 borik
6 hades
7 novice crest
8 black crystals
9 demigods
10 new outfit
11 new runes
12 iternal wings

IGN: GcriminalzG
Server: US-S1 Garja

Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:59 am

On the first day of Christmas Taichi Panda gave to me, a treasure in a pear tree.
On the second day of Christmas Taichi Panda gave to me, two constitution pills and a treasure in a pear tree.
3 30 wings
4 free lotto
5 yellow pills
6 evolution of Mao
7autoloots
8 level of mount
9 cleaning of hades ring
10 pure wins on PVP fights
11 treasures with 26 jewelry
12 evo of my Phoenix

Server RU-18 NEMEUS
Nickname MY.Entropia

Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:27 am

On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me horse
On the second day of christmas my true love gave to me Costume Jack
On the third day of christmas my true love gave to me chest with diamonds
On the fourth day of christmas my true love gave to me Chest runes
On the fifth day of christmas my true love gave to me Chest with equipment
On the sixth day of christmas my true love gave to me steed sword
On the seventh day of christmas my true love gave to me costume Christmas
On the eighth day of christmas my true love gave to me permanent wings
On the ninth day of christmas my true love gave to me New title
On the tenth day of christmas my true love gave to me neering better
On the eleventh day of christmas my true love gave to me Win more
On the twelfth day of christmas my true love gave to me stones ascension
серверRU-S19 Warpath шланг

Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:23 am

30 wings
evo of Mao
free lotto
yellow pills
evo of my Phoenix
level of mount
treasures with 26 jewelry
cleaning of hades ring
autoloots
pure wins on PVP fights

Server RU-18 NEMEUS
Nickname MY.Piupiu

Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:39 am

SERVER: RU S15
In Game Name : Szili
Sorry I can't tell only my wishes but also wishes for improvements:), If you wish i am happy to sing it as well.
on the first day of Christmas
Sanil team sent to me
One hour server outage

on the second day of Christmas
Snal team sent to me
Two Royal ticket
and one hour server outage

on the third day of Christmas
Snail team sent to me
Three purple chest
Two BR ticket

On the fourth day of Chrismas
Snail team sent to me
Four hades shard
Three purple chest
Two BR ticket

On the fifht day of Christmas
Snail team sent to me
FIVE noob at Bfield
Four hades shard
Three purple chest
Two BR ticket

On the sixth day of Christmas
Snail team sent to me
Six lost title
FIVE noob at Bfield
Four hades shard
Three purple chest
Two BR ticket

On the seventh day of Christmas
Snail team sent to me
Seven golden pet
Six lost title
FIVE noob at Bfield
Four hades shard
Three purple chest
Two BR ticket

On the Eighth day of Christmas
Snail team sent to me
eight Borik Shard
Seven golden pet
Six lost title
FIVE noob at Bfield
Four hades shard
Three purple chest
Two BR ticket

On the nineth day of Christmas
Snail team sent to me
nine failed spin
eight Borik Shard
Seven golden pet
Six lost title
FIVE noob at Bfield
Four hades shard
Three purple chest
Two BR ticket

On the tenth day of Christmas
Snail team sent to me
Ten black crystal
nine failed spin
eight Borik Shard
Seven golden pet
Six lost title
FIVE noob at Bfield
Four hades shard
Three purple chest
Two BR ticket

On the eleventh day of Christmas
Snail team sent to me
eleven crazy player
Ten black crystal
nine failed spin
eight Borik Shard
Seven golden pet
Six lost title
FIVE noob at Bfield
Four hades shard
Three purple chest
Two BR ticket

On the twelveth day of Christmas
Snail team sent to me
twelve missing shard
eleven crazy player
Ten black crystal
nine failed spin
eight Borik Shard
Seven golden pet
Six lost title
FIVE noob at Bfield
Four hades shard
Three purple chest
Two BR ticket

Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:51 am

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, taichi panda for my Samsung Galaxy.
On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two pieces of armor of hedes and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me 3000 diamonds, two pieces of Hede's and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy.
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 4 Memphisto soul stones,3000 diamonds, two pieces of hede's and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy.
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 5 levels of vip,4 Memphisto soul stones,3000 diamonds, two pieces of hede's and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy.
on the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 6 rings of random,5 levels of vip,4 Memphisto soul stones,3000 diamonds, two pieces of hede's and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy.
On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 7 shards of mounting,6 rings of random,5 levels of vip,4 Memphisto soul stones,3000 diamonds, two pieces of hede's and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy.
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 8 gold chests,7 shards of mounting,6 rings of random,5 levels of vip,4 Memphisto soul stones,3000 diamonds, two pieces of hede's and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy.
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 9 gold keys,8 gold chests,7 shards of mounting,6 rings of random,5 levels of vip,4 Memphisto soul stones,3000 diamonds, two pieces of hede's and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy.
On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 10 shards of Neptune, 9 gold keys,8 gold chests,7 shards of mounting,6 rings of random,5 levels of vip,4 Memphisto soul stones,3000 diamonds, two pieces of hede's and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy.
On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 11 fortitude for questing,10 shards of Neptune, 9 gold keys,8 gold chests,7 shards of mounting,6 rings of random,5 levels of vip,4 Memphisto soul stones,3000 diamonds, two pieces of hede's and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy.
On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 12 hours alone to play, 11 fortitude for questing,10 shards of Neptune, 9 gold keys,8 gold chests,7 shards of mounting,6 rings of random,5 levels of vip,4 Memphisto soul stones,3000 diamonds, two pieces of hede's and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy.

Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:55 am

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, taichi panda for my Samsung Galaxy.
On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two pieces of armor of hedes and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me 3000 diamonds, two pieces of Hede's and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy.
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 4 Memphisto soul stones,3000 diamonds, two pieces of hede's and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy.
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 5 levels of vip,4 Memphisto soul stones,3000 diamonds, two pieces of hede's and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy.
on the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 6 rings of random,5 levels of vip,4 Memphisto soul stones,3000 diamonds, two pieces of hede's and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy.
On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 7 shards of mounting,6 rings of random,5 levels of vip,4 Memphisto soul stones,3000 diamonds, two pieces of hede's and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy.
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 8 gold chests,7 shards of mounting,6 rings of random,5 levels of vip,4 Memphisto soul stones,3000 diamonds, two pieces of hede's and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy.
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 9 gold keys,8 gold chests,7 shards of mounting,6 rings of random,5 levels of vip,4 Memphisto soul stones,3000 diamonds, two pieces of hede's and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy.
On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 10 shards of Neptune, 9 gold keys,8 gold chests,7 shards of mounting,6 rings of random,5 levels of vip,4 Memphisto soul stones,3000 diamonds, two pieces of hede's and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy.
On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 11 fortitude for questing,10 shards of Neptune, 9 gold keys,8 gold chests,7 shards of mounting,6 rings of random,5 levels of vip,4 Memphisto soul stones,3000 diamonds, two pieces of hede's and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy.
On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 12 hours alone to play, 11 fortitude for questing,10 shards of Neptune, 9 gold keys,8 gold chests,7 shards of mounting,6 rings of random,5 levels of vip,4 Memphisto soul stones,3000 diamonds, two pieces of hede's and taichi panda for my Samsung galaxy.

Ign: Jonny Hafer
Us-s36-fire

Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:16 pm

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me the panda butt kicking ability
2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me 2 rings of bling and the the panda butt kicking ability
3 runes for transforming
4 skills of ability
5 auto loots for the things I need
6 team instances
7 orange armor
8 spaces for items
9 shards of hede's
10th shard that I need
11th shard she is lazy
12 hours alone for taichi

Ign Jonny Hafer
Us-s36-fire