Fan Art, Videos, Screenshots and more!
Topic locked

[Event Submissions] Caption Contest: What did Ji do?

Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:34 pm

Original Post: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6190

All submissions for the Caption Contest: What did Ji do? event may be made here. This thread will be heavily moderated, only compliments and submissions will be tolerated. Please be sure to read all the rules and information in the original post.

Submit below! Remember to include:
1. Your IGN (in-game name) and Server
2. Your entry: Think of a clever, witty, funny or cute caption! See below for examples. Must be between 1-3 sentences (can be in dialogue format).

Let's get started! <3

EXAMPLES
You can make them speak dialogue like this:

Panda: Ji! What happened?!
Ji: I thought they were my wings...?

You may also write a caption of plain text too that simply just relates to it:
"Ji dropped that thun thun."

Be as creative or funny as you want! As long as you abide by the rules of course...

Selection and Voting/Prizes:
All eligible submissions (must follow all rules and requirements) will receive a small participation reward of 10 dark crystals!

ONE WINNER, selected by our community team, will receive a special outfit as their prize. They will also have their caption put onto the image above and posted onto the official Taichi Panda Facebook and Twitter pages.

Re: [Event Submissions] Caption Contest: What did Ji do?

Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:34 pm

You stole my warlord kill again !!!!!

Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:38 pm

Hmm...so gourds can't fly

IGN:√Član
Server: EU Dragon-S3

Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:13 pm

Omg! That my brand new bottle!!!

Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:15 pm

Omg! That my brand new bottle!!!

IGN : PeeOnMee US 38

Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:21 pm

Sorry it was heavy !

ZenFu
US S39 Cyclone

Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:32 pm

Panda: Ji what am I gonna do now?

Ji: Silly panda don't you know I heal?

IGN Cody
Server US s38 spark

Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:46 pm

Last night was to heavy
I got an hangover oohoo

Bubbles
Eu-S27

Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:17 am

IGN - Hittler ( it's not what you think )
Server - EU S31 - Holy
Attachments
image.jpeg
Panda - Oh my ... I just finish the furlong depths with my wife ( fox Mage) ... I can't wait to be home in my bed drinking some wine from my special thing ( Taichi gourd panda wings) ...
Panda - potato chip I'm home sweetie
Ji - hello daddy welcome home how was you're day ?
Panda - ooh daughter it was quite hard today but I'm fine as long I have you and my beautiful Wife ( fox Mage )
Ji - ok I've made you dinner daddy today we have you're fauvorite bambus soup just like you want it' ...
Panda - Hahaha that's my daughter thank you sweet heart
Ji - you welcome daddy anything for you . do you need something else ?
Panda - no sweetie I'm ok ( now Panda starts to get suspicious something it's not right with Ji)
Panda - how was you're day sweetie ?
Ji - it was fine daddy ( and she quickly runs away from kitchen )
Panda - sweetie? It's something wrong ? Can you please bring me my big "backpack" ( Taichi gourd panda wings) ?
Ji - sure dad one second ...( now she try to repair The Taichi Gourd with her healing powers but it's not working so he goes to bring some tape and She take it to Panda like that )
Panda - Ji !? Oh my god what happend to my gourd ? Who crack it ? Ji???
Ji - I don't know daddy !
Panda - Ji please don't lie to youre father be honest with me and tell me the truth you little ...
Ji - Ok daddy it was me who crack it ok ? Now stop screaming cuz you scarying me ... I said I'm sorry
Panda - Ji how could you be careless ? You know how important my gourd its ... How can i survive now on this Land of Azvar without healing ? Tell me how you crack it ...
Ji - Ok but please don't scream anymore I'm quite sensible my self
Panda - Ok I'm listening
Ji - I was in my room playing with my friends Borik , Undead Capitan and Nemeus , playing hide and seek , and I was trying to find Borik cuz it's bigger and easy to find and we was running and he throw you're gourd ( panda wings) at me trying to escape and I couldn't catch it and got cracked ... Im sorry Daddy please forgive us .
Borik , Undead Capitan , Nemeus - We are verry sorry Mr Panda it won't happen again please forgive us .
Panda - ok today you are punished Ji ! No more playing inside of the house with you're friends ! Understood ?
Ji - Understood .
Panda - and you three ?
Borik Undead Capitan , Nemeus - Sir yes Sir ! ( running away )
Panda - OK now go in room Ji and think on what you've done !
Ji - I'm sorry daddy ( crying and going slowly in she's room )
Ok and that's my story guys I hope you like my creation of pure fantasy ... Tell me you're opinion ... What you do you think of my ideea ? Peace .
image.jpeg (161.06 KiB) Viewed 5794 times

Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:46 am

IGN: Treeleaf
Server: USA Nami

The hall lay quietly in darkness.

smash

His eyes opened. Had he heard something? His head turned into the darkness. The room was silent. He gave the room another glance then turned over to go back to sleep.

smash

His eyes popped open once again. He heard that ... OPPS, caption event. Haha

My entry: On count of 3, ready or not I'm gonna hunt you.
Topic locked