Fan Art, Videos, Screenshots and more!
Topic locked

Re: [Event Submissions] Caption Contest: What did Ji do?

Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:46 am

Ign: Θψε
Server EU S15 Oneness

Ji: Oh my gourd!
Panda: Oh MY gourd!

Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:54 am

Ja! Ji droppe your botjle! :) S1 Bladerborn

Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:50 am

iGN: AN-Priest Server:Catcher
Ji was singing all day so panda leave there house for hours Ji sang more more and more until she found wings but she didn't know it was his brother (Panda). She tried to put it on and she accidentally drop his brother's wings she tried to fix the wings with super glue but it only made it worst then Ji herd a knock from the door (knock,knock) whose there Ji said. Panda: replied its Hello its me said Ji said be there in a moment. She tried to hide the wings.Ji said ok coming.Panda looked for his missing wings he went to his room and try out his new outfit and went back to look for his missing wings then he herd a cracking sound.Ji tried to fix his brother's wings she even tried her healing skill.Panda went to her sister to see what's happening and saw his wings there he said"What did Ji do". IGN: AN-Priest Server:Catcher
Last edited by WN3834924 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:51 am

I fight and heal all friendly things.
But gourds are useless used as wings.

IGN: Cz_l_AryaStark
Server: eu s18 breach

Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:52 am

1180660981954234 wrote:IGN - Hittler ( it's not what you think )
Server - EU S31 - Holy

Oops sorry wrong messege

Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:25 pm

So does really long paragraphs count? Since I see some people having a lot of dialogues/story.

2. Your entry: Think of a clever, witty, funny or cute caption! See below for examples. Must be between 1-3 sentences (can be in dialogue format).

:lol:

Anyways, here is my entry: About to go insane in 3...2...1...
My IGN: Koreanwannabe
Server: US Nami

Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:46 pm

IGN: Filip. (with: ,,.'')
Server: EU S5-Mir

... and all had green and shiny skin with black big eyes. One of them was staring at ji while he was playing with his little antenna, coming out from his hair. Ji think he was a music teacher. Then another teacher approached Ji and told her this:
-I wanted to see how is a day in a human school. Don't be afraid, we're coming in peace; and then he smiled satisfied.
Ji was looking at him with its mouth wide open while Ji was trying to run back, thinking this is just a dream. But the weird music teacher shut the door behind ji. THE history teacher took her hand at put me at the table. In front of Ji was a bottle with a weird violet juice which smelled sweet but was like a jelly. Then she said:
-Would you join our little goodbye party? Don't be si, open the bottle, it's for you. Your the only pupil here who knows about me now.
And Ji tried to open the bottle but Ji couldn't. The teacher came behind Ji. Ji's mind said "Finally, a human!".
-Hey, friends, please don't scare her, she's really trembling here! Now let's see, what's your math problem...
It was from a book I found at my grandma and it was cand of hard to do it alone.
-Well, you have to use Pythagoras's theorem here, and then calculate approximatively the result. Then you got to do the same thing trice, with the other geometric forms, then I will help you with the sinus and the tangent thing you don't understand.
Then, Ji stood up and said proudly and smiling:
-I thought you were a human teacher, but for sure I can't understand your extraterrestrial language!

Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:39 pm

Reminder: the rules DO list that your entry can only be between 1-3 sentences (can be in dialogue format) but they still have to be between 1-3.

Your submission is NOT valid if you do not follow all the submission rules and requirements!

Besides that, I wanted to mention that there are some REALLY awesome captions. You're a witty bunch! Keep it coming guys :)

Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:11 am

IGN: 3SatS-HounDz
Server: CA-S4 Chaos

Panda: I'm home Ji! where are you? Ji?
(Panda saw Ji drinking wine on his thun thun)
Panda: Ji Noooooooo!
(Ji was shocked and dropped the thun thun)
Ji: I'm so sorry panda, I'm so thirsty (then Ji run with a scary face) :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:30 pm

Lioness wrote:

1. LARAH US57 ATLANTIS
2. Entry:
JI: Hey folks! Panda without MASCARA just arrived! LOL :lol:
Topic locked