Fan Art, Videos, Screenshots and more!
Topic locked

Re: [Event Submissions] Be My Valentine!

Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:20 pm

YAY! I'm feeling the love from everyone :) Anyways, it's time to close this event! Thank you all for your submissions and wonderful cards... It's been a great Valentine's getting to read these. Creativity is definitely in this community.

We'll be starting the Facebook Fan Voting later today at 3:00 PM! After the Fan Voting ends on the 18th, we'll announce the winners!

ALL ELIGIBLE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ENTERED IN THE FACEBOOK FAN VOTING. If your picture is NOT uploaded for the voting, it means your entry did not meet all rules and requirements.

Thank you!

Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:40 pm

The Facebook Fan Voting is starting! Tell your friends to share your pictures!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 892&type=3

Only SHARES will be counted towards this Fan Voting. Likes and comments are encouraged to show your support and love but will not be eligible for your total :)

Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:01 pm

Facebook Fan Voting has ended and now officially has the event!

Drum roll please...

A big round of applause to everyone for their amazing work! Thank you to everyone that participated!!

Our winner, picked by the community team, is Cz_l_AryaStark!
Our winner, won through Facebook Fan Voting, is Bongh!

You have to let us know if she said yes... It's killing us!

Both winners will receive a Valentine's Day outfit as their prize! :D Congratulations!

Really though, good job to every one. I had a really fun time seeing all of the cards, haha. All eligible submissions will also receive a small participation reward of 200 Crystals! If your entry was valid, you should receive your prizes within the next few weeks.

Pat yourselves on the back, woo! See you all next event ;)
Topic locked