Ask questions directly to the developers of Taichi Panda in weekly APA event
Topic locked

Re: [Announcement] Report Account Abuse For Rewards

Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:42 pm

not sure if this thread is still active, there is a hacker on server US-42 Dingus (great name). His name is SvenHp, He is clearly using some form of instance hack, as he is a level 26 (without borik or undead capt) and has 3 starred every level in the lv 25-30 map, as a glorious warrior nonetheless. This includes the infamous "Closed kingdom" map, with a 1:40 second completion time.

Sorry for the wall of text, if this thread is still active to allow for accounts to be banned someone please respond and i will make a followup post with pictures.

Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:47 am

To ban or not to ban rank 1!!! You judge.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (87.37 KiB) Viewed 83866 times

Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:22 pm

Subject: [Report] Account Abuse

Character Name: InTheDark
Server: US-S4
Reason for Account Abuse: Amazon top up scandal
Screenshot of Abuse: I'm sure you have hundreds on file

My Character Name: DIABLO_Goat
My Server: US-S3 Westeria Gardens

As posted in my other topic, you know that these players have stolen from you (Or AMAZON if you're afraid of what your lawyers will say)
I would like to see them all banned permanently. If Snail needs to take a financial hit for the negligence of allowing this to happen, that's on Snail. The honest players should not have to suffer because of cheaters.
As a reward for reporting these cheaters to you and the general public, I would appreciate my VIP status to be upgraded to VIP 10, as well as 200,000 Diamonds.
After all, these players probably stole more than that from you (or AMAZON).

Support Fair Gaming For Everyone

Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:40 am

my ign:H-Ch╬▒mp
Server: eu-s33 lord

in the server where iam playing there is a hacker his name is :Boruto he is lvl,39 he has 400k health but u can see that he is hacking he got place 1 in arena he also killed the best player in this server(he is rank,60 3,5million health)

Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:42 pm

What exactly is the point of this thread? It's not like Snail are going to ban the hackers and exploiters.

Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:32 am

In server s3/s4 there are many cheaters now.
Someone are very stupid, like this:
And this:

I'm not a top player, but wht my lvl 77 and 418k might, is impossible for him to beat me, even in a simple modality like the arena.

Ok, this guys are very stupid to use the cheat in this evident case, but the problem remains, your anticheat system is outdated.
Get busy.

Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:38 pm

Please check this guy from s42 dingus. Ign: noob specially his pets

Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:17 pm

I've made a couple of other posts and not a single dev has commented on them. This is a joke. You don't care about cheating, in fact, you permit it. It's obvious that your (SNAIL) are ok with it because nothing gets done. 10 emails, numerous screenshots, and wow, not a darn thing is done. Why don't you go ahead and delete this thread as it is, in all reality a bloody joke. I was told by an in gae freind that you were actually going to do so e thing about the cheaters. Then I read a 7 day freeze for Account misuse, haha, really, I might as well go ahead and cheat till I get caught, reap the rewards then play nicely afterwards. None of you do anything, nothing, except enjoy the profits while honest players get screwed by hackers and cheaters. It's pathetic that you allow this to occur and refuse to protect the free and paid players. I highly doubt you will read this but, hopefully others will. I employ all players to stop purchasing top ups until Snail cleans up the game or, they just admit we can cheat and it's ok.

Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:42 am

Hello, I have a problem. I didn't play for one month and I start again one week ago, I was wondering why I cant upgrade my guild and today I was looking at the members and I saw that I am not the leader anymore.. how can that be possible and how can I get my guild back ?

Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:54 am

Well i been reporting a troll for a week and i dont see any result so sad,he or she as been arassing ppl s.exual even terrorism he or she coment thats uncool
Topic locked