Ask questions directly to the developers of Taichi Panda in weekly APA event
Topic locked

Ask Panda Anything – Ep 1 Questions

Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:01 am

We’re here to answer questions from all of you who love Taichi Panda. We’ll do our best to answer as many questions as we can, though time permitting we may need to limit the questions we deal with.

Procedure:

1. Starting today - February 4th - post your questions in this thread. You can ask questions about anything you want, just be sure to abide by our forum rules of conduct.

2. On February 11th we will lock the topic and collect the questions. Our developers are hard at work getting Taichi Panda ready for full release on iOS and Android, but they're taking a moment from their busy days to answer a few questions!

3. On February 13th, we will release the answers to your questions straight from the panda's mouth as a news article on our website.

So post your questions here and Ask Panda Anything!

Re: Ask Panda Anything – Ep 1 Questions

Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:35 am

When is U.S release ?

Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:05 pm

I do have some few questions:

1. Will their be a possibility to have an integrated twitch streamer on your game to make it easier for game streamers to stream your game aside from the usual thing were doing right now since some games already have twitch integrated on their games?

2. Will their be a possibility of enhancing the game like adding new skills which can only be obtained by collecting 20 pcs of skill manual?

3. Will their be additional features to be integrated to choose a gender since it would be better for players to choose what gender they want in a class they like?

Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:08 pm

Will the Android release have its own server or can it cross platform with IOS?

Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:30 am

i can not share on facebook in game.
pls help me fix that problem.
character: Tong
server: s1 noror

Re: Ask Panda Anything – Ep 1 Questions Urgenttttt

Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:23 am

Hello I would like to inform you that my game just updated and I lost everything. I no longer have a character I spent A lot of time and money on this game plz help me as soon as possible it was panda taichi. My login was finkerbell420@gmail.com and the character was asdfg level 29. Please message as soon as possible. I have online receipts for proof as well.
Signed a distress customer.

Sent from my iPhone

Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:16 am

Will there be any zombies implemented into the game as minions to fight?

I have a friend that has a young boy(age 14 now) and a new baby girl, would it be acceptable for either of them to play?

My favorite weapon is a crossbow, will there be any new heroes or playable characters with a ranged weapon?

Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:28 pm

Really you guy's can't even answer the 4 question you have on the date you said ?

Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:08 am

Answer this please????!?!???

I lost all three of my characters I had on my device when I registered with Snail...

I had a lvl 38 named _Josh_, a lvl 25 named _NotJosh_ and a lvl 7 named _FatFuark_.

I put a lot of time and some money into these characters, mainly the lvl 38!!!

I decided to register with u guys so that if anything were to happen to my device, my progress would be saved...

But instead it freakin RESET!!!!!!????? What the hell?????!!!!!!

I want this issue rectified ASAP or I will be demanding my money back or taking further action!

I look forward to hearing from you! And yes Iv sent you guys an email, but no reply yet...!!!!

Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:48 am

Need help, registered and lost my favorite character. Know server and name but can't access. Plz help
Topic locked