Official announcements, news, and updates from Snail Games
Post a reply

Annum Update Announcement

Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:17 am

Hi, warriors ! Taichi Panda servers will be down temporarily on March 24th for maintenance in preparation of the new Annum Update. All servers will be under maintenance during the update, you will not be able to log into the game. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Update Periods (All times are for March 24, Server Time):
US Server: 2:30-6:30 AM
CA Server: 2:30-6:30 AM
EU Server: 6:30-10:30 AM
AU Server: 5:30-9:30 PM
SA Server: 2:30-6:30 AM

For more details about the update , click here :http://panda.snail.com/en/bulletins/2016/0323/2552.html.

Re: Annum Update Announcement

Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:37 am

Will this update do anything to resolve the iOS issue a lot of people are complaining about since the server merge?

Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:40 am

Was just wondering.. I live in Canada but I put my main character in AU-S4 Colossus.. What time would the server come back on for me? If you could anwser this question for me would be awesome. :)

Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:55 pm

Make it where we can sell exp cards we get from citadel, takes up space and I don't want to use. I want to level at my own pace

Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:08 am

Put them in storage. You'll need them at lvl 100

Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:11 am

Wtf is up with slot? I've got 26 tokens and it still takes 100 diamonds. You have it written like if you don't have any tokens it cost 100 diamonds. Rewards and 100 diamonds with a slim chance for low vip suxs just another screw up on your part.

Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:42 am

It wont let me accept my easter reward for 20 bloodgems and hades souls ect. Today is the 5th day of login and it still says its 4 days :evil: :cry:

Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:18 am

THENOOB wrote:It wont let me accept my easter reward for 20 bloodgems and hades souls ect. Today is the 5th day of login and it still says its 4 days :evil: :cry:

Greetings,

Dear player. Thanks for your contact.
You may contact our mailbox: support@snailgamesusa.com with your account detail and screenshot of your issue. We will check it quickly when we receive your mail.

Thanks a lot for your support and have a good day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support

Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:20 am

Bear1969 wrote:Make it where we can sell exp cards we get from citadel, takes up space and I don't want to use. I want to level at my own pace

Greetings,

Dear player. Thanks for your contact.
We will record and report your advice to our developers. And they will work hard to improve it. If you still have issues, please contact our mailbox: support@snailgamesusa.com. We will check it quickly when we receive your mail.

Thanks a lot for your support and have a good day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support
Post a reply