Official announcements, news, and updates from Snail Games
Topic locked

Problems Fixed After the New Patch 05/10

Wed May 11, 2016 2:15 am

Hello Warriors !

We are sorry for all the inconveniences very much ! We have fixed the problems below in the newest patch launched :

1. Top up error 7014 ;
2. VK login for Google ;
3. Facebook Share for Google .

Please do manually update our game from Google Play store to fix these problems. Please try removing the application, and re-download the latest version from the Play Store.

If this doesn't resolve your issue please contact us at support@snailgamesusa.com with your device and network details for further assistance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Уважаемые игроки: ошибки 7014 и проблема с ВК-входом уже исправлены. Попробуйте заново скачать игру из Google play. Приносим свои извинения за предоставленные неудобства![/b]

Re: Problems Fixed After the New Patch 05/10

Sat May 14, 2016 6:44 am

I'm still having issues login in....I have deleted and installed the app time and time again but can not regain my account user name is moniinessah. Please help.

Sat May 14, 2016 8:42 pm

I can't collect material bonus still

Wed May 18, 2016 3:06 am

Can you give me an apk file for this apps... so that i can assure to top up with no error happens... because in my country the apps is not available... i did everything and boom nothings change.. error again when i want to top up..thanks..

Fri May 20, 2016 1:38 am

I have an issue where i bought the top-up for 14.99 and the game took my money and said theres an error. I reinstalled it and it's still broken

Sat May 28, 2016 5:06 am

قود
Topic locked