Official announcements, news, and updates from Snail Games
Topic locked

Introducing our Moderators!

Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:51 am

Greetings Taichi masters!

As we get the exciting world of Taichi Panda up and rolling, we'd like to take a minute to introduce you to our official forum moderators and admins!

Firstly, I am the kind and benevolent master of forum administration, SnailGamesUSA. Myself and my cross-pacific alter-ego, SnailGames, are the admins of this fine forum. We'll handle technical issues regarding the forum - if you find something does not work correctly, shoot us a message and we'll get on it!

For all things related to the game itself, allow me to introduce our three trusted forum moderators:

Moonwalker

Warden

Sunwalker

Bamboozler

Our moderators will check-in on this thread, feel free to ask them questions on the forum, or shoot them private messages if you have any pressing and specific problems.

Thanks, and we're exciting to start this journey with all of you!

Re: Introducing our Moderators!

Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:40 pm

Hello Mods!

Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:46 am

Hello Everyone!

My name is Moonwalker and as you can see, I am a Lauren Catcher kinda girl. I enjoy the thrill of boss hunting and the dangers of dungeon crawling while in the land of Avzar.

If you have any questions for me, please feel free to snag me as I am running by. I am often in a rush so don't be afraid to yell my name!

Welcome to the Taichi Panda community!

Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:11 am

We're also happy to introduce another of our new moderators who will be taking your bug reports and game suggestions: Raging Beast!

Don't let his name fool you, Raging Beast has a gentle heart. Its with his generosity that those of you helpful testers who provide bug reports or suggestions will be able to receive awesome prizes, such as in-game Diamonds, at the game's full release!

Don't forget to post your bug reports and suggestions for a chance to win, and say hi to Raging Beast while you're at it!

Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:01 pm

Hi everybody!

My name is HorseJoke! I'm going to be helping out with the forums and our Facebook/Twitter pages - feel free to ask me anything about anything, and I'll do my best to help!

I only have one character right now, Lauren Catcher, because I like moving fast, but I like wizards even more, so I can't wait for the Fox Mage!

Feel free to add HorseJoke in-game on US-Garja if you want to go through some dungeons together!

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:21 am

Greetings Adventurers!

I am known as CelestialEmperor. A being of great power with the ability to make lands go silent. Don't worry, I am a gentle-hearted emperor who works hand in hand with fellow like-minded individuals. An emperor who is loving and caring to his community. I will not falter in making sure our lands are at a sense of constant peace!

Do not be shy when approaching me, I am fair and just, and quite cuddly.

Welcome to our community, a community governed by the gentle and the strong.

We hope to hear from all you!

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:05 am

Hi

-Warden

Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:58 pm

Warden is a man of few words..

..or he needs more coffee

Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:47 pm

Hi! I'm new :)