Official announcements, news, and updates from Snail Games
Topic locked

Regarding 1.25 Gift Pack Issue

Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:43 am

Greetings Avzarian heroes!

We wanted to post an announcement to address the concerns raised by many of you in regards to a recent issue regarding a special gift pack in the store.

As many of you have gathered, yesterday, there was an error with a gift pack, which in its description states that it contains 1,000 Diamonds, but through a mistake on our part provided those who purchased it a full 1,000,000 Diamonds. We want to say that we are sincerely sorry for the issue. This was a mistake, and one for which we must apologize.

This was an obvious error, and as such we have removed the pack from the store, and replaced it with the intended 1000 Diamond pack. Players who made the purchase have had their Diamonds reset to reflect the intended purchase value of 1000 Diamonds, and we will be working to remove unduly gained rewards from those accounts who used the 1 million Diamond pack to acquire them.

Players who made the purchase and would now like a refund, please contact us at
Support@SnailGamesUSA.com. The process for a refund will depend on the platform, please note the following:

Google Play users will have their money directly refunded to their account. No contact is needed. If refund is not received within 7 business days, please follow-up with our customer support.

iOS App Store users will need to contact the Apple Support team in order to request a refund. In the event that your refund is denied by Apple, we will supply you with another 49.99 gift pack as compensation. Please contact support to confirm the refund. Apple Support Site: http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/

In addition, in order to apologize for this mistake, all players across servers worldwide will receive a compensation of 200 Diamonds and 10 Jibjab Soulstones.We will continue to work towards fixing all issues, and will offer further compensation in the future.

Thanks everyone again for your patience regarding this issue.

Re: Regarding 1.25 Gift Pack Issue

Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:17 am

Thank You !Finally u did the right thing

Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:53 am

to be precise, the pack description said 1k diamonds x 1000 (1M)! :geek:

Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:29 am

How about the items that are upgraded? Like pets wepons, exalt items + the items on the store thats all been totaly used up they max buying it what can u do? Tsk tsk If you dont resolve this issues how will we play fare?????

Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:08 am

yup, they still have their upgrades and over 200k market crystals. u should restore the status of those players back to before the 1mio happened!!

Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:21 pm

they should have shut the game down and did a restore to the last save point as soon as they realized it. Now that they have given people time to integrate all the stuff they bought further into the game it will be impossible to weed it all out. The damage has been done... some players got an extremely unfair advantage without having to pay large sums of money like others did.

Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:29 pm

300k diamonds from timed pet alone. Snail you got to fix this stuff to restore our confidence. Your sorry is not enough!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (215.82 KiB) Viewed 48106 times

Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:39 pm

but seriously how could this have happend!!!u guys either have to give everyone one million diamonds or do somethin about takeing the diamonds offered back!!!u guys mentioned it in the forum but till now i have seen no action being taken.if it was given to few and no action has been taken till now,why not give everyone the same offer.As u guys know today later on is relic rumble.this will have a huge effect on that.i wouldnt wanna lose for a mistake committed by u guys.so pls do somethin quick.i wont say that i trust u guys to do it because i lost mine already.or rather u guys spoiled my faith in u all.so i request u to do something ASAP.

Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:19 pm

also do tell me how ur gonna get back the diamonds that those few users spent!!!like someone said above what if it was spent on stuffs used for upgrade.we would like to upgrade and buy skins too.it wont be fair if only those handfull get that errored offer. u see we or atleast i have spent most off my time taiching and have been a dedicated player.if i have asked u question i would require a reply too.my mail id is ruvinpj@gmail.com .i hope i wont be ignored. :?

Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:46 pm

Hello everyone,
That was a big mistake and will have a big influence in this Game .
In my opinion for those who bought the Pack ,should be made a roll up coz they got a lot from this mistake.
If is not possible to do the roll up then, I will ask you kindly to refund me all the money what I spend in this game.
Like that I will not continue to play anymore.

Thank you for understanding and I hope someone will read this!!!
Topic locked