Information and updates on special in-game and community Taichi Panda events
Post a reply

Re: [Announcement] Report Account Abuse For Rewards

Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:35 am

What I'm reporting isn't account abuse, but i know of someone who is spending 1000s of pounds on this game, and refunding it all, giving them an unfair advantage. They play on EU34 and their IGN is: 'MAL™ SOS'
I know they have been doing this because he actually told me how to do it, and sent screenshots of his refunded purchases. I want his account frozen as he is getting all benefits for free that people work hard to get money for.

Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:29 pm

This topic is interesting
Play head soccer 2 now

Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:28 pm

Hi

Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:54 pm

Opticline warrior lv 59 über 22 he habe oneshot me lv 79 and another 2 player lv 68 and lv 67.
Please do anithing its not easy to play like this..

Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:54 pm

EU-US 48

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:20 pm

600 diamond

Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:34 pm

Hello to all players. You think snail we are all stupide, bicouse off your mistake. You make mistake with that gift pack and ppl got 1 mil. Diamonds. Now you expect of us to report those ppl bicouse you cant/want do it. And all ready you have locked tonic to not hear ppl reportage opinions, and complainig , do you really think we are all so stupid. All us who spend so much money in game you dont care shit... Ooo Yes we getting compesition (haha up in your ass with that) . So much advantage those ppl got who bought those packs. They got so many high Q runes, so much armor so many contribution pills so many roullete spins, so many mount shards, q34 runes ,30 and 32 rune sets. They have lvl up so much that day plus so much they got might that day plus upgraded demigods that day and all those crystals. But you cant do shit ppl still have all those things diamonds and almoust evrything. Bicouse you cant do anything you expect we gone report on those ppl and do job for you.... Only thing i can do is try to get as many as possible. People's to stop playing this shit on my youtube Chanel ....

Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:14 am

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6419

Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:49 pm

I can not I play because of a busy server . Can I change my server with Character ?

Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:36 pm

Name:KillShot EUs31 hello Snail i want to report this guy
Red_Arow in the battle royale i saw him running thrugh the wall like there wasnt a wall there he also used caprain sam 3 times for 2 minutes i hope you get this guy a good ban so he could not use those cheats anymore..
I could not post a picture bcs it`s saying that the file was to big...
Last edited by KILLERWARIOR@YQHOO.COM on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post a reply