Information and updates on special in-game and community Taichi Panda events
Post a reply

Top-up Wings

Mon May 09, 2016 5:55 pm

With your first top up you supposed to get wings so i spend 0,99 on diamonds but i didn't get no wings this is with my character Wonderwoman i did this with many of of my other characters but this one didn't get the wings.. What should i do? Or can you guys please fix this

Re: Top-up Wings

Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:42 am

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for contacting.Please send us an email at support@snailgamesusa.com with your character name and server name and the receipt of this purchasing. Then we could have a quick check for you.

We look forward to your reply!
Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day!

Best regards
Snail Customer Support GM025

Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:03 am

ALEXTHAKINGX@GMAIL.COM wrote:With your first top up you supposed to get wings so i spend 0,99 on diamonds but i didn't get no wings this is with my character Wonderwoman i did this with many of of my other characters but this one didn't get the wings.. What should i do? Or can you guys please fix this

Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:38 am

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for your reply.

Have your issues been solved? If not, please send us an email at support@snailgamesusa.com with your character name and server name and the receipt of this purchasing. Then we could have a quick check for you.

We look forward to your reply!
Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day!

Best regards
Snail Customer Support Team

Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:23 pm

Bdoggiedog wrote:
ALEXTHAKINGX@GMAIL.COM wrote:With your first top up you supposed to get wings so i spend 0,99 on diamonds but i didn't get no wings this is with my character Wonderwoman i did this with many of of my other characters but this one didn't get the wings.. What should i do? Or can you guys please fix this
Post a reply