Information and updates on special in-game and community Taichi Panda events
Post a reply

Official Notice on Diamonds Fraudulently Obtained

Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:16 am

Dear players of Snail Games,

In order to protect the valuable interests of most players, Snail Games has decided to ban those game accounts which obtained diamonds by fraudulent means according to the User Agreement! In addition, Snail Games reserves all rights to take legal actions against those accounts of which circumstances are especially serious.

Accounts banned are as follows.

дорогие игроки: чтобы защищать интересы обычных игроков, по “договору потребителей”будет заморозить тех игроков которые через кредитную карту наткрутят алмазы , данные информация
мы будем сохранить по закону права несение ответственности。

данные список логинов зморозки:

name.png
name.png (59.94 KiB) Viewed 54169 times

Re: Official Notice on Diamonds Fraudulently Obtained

Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 am

How does one go as far as getting a refund that was made without your knowledge. I am the owner of a google play account that was used by my son to waste money on in-app purchases from your game. The amount of money as astronomical and as you can imagine I am not at all impressed. After looking into it and speaking with Google they advised that I first try contacting the developer (Snail Games USA) as they have had problems with dealing with you in the past regarding similar situations. So here I am, taking time out of my busy schedule to make an account on your forum to try and get some assistance.

Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:07 am

I want to know why im.not already claim my first top this day..

Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:21 pm

Lmao. What a funny email. If you get your money back I want mine back too. This game is full of robbery

Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:07 am

i didn't get investment event 5088 for lvl 70 claim which can claim 1088 diamond

Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:29 pm

I love this game

Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:35 am

Stoy55 wrote:Dear players of Snail Games,

In order to protect the valuable interests of most players, Snail Games has decided to ban those game accounts which obtained diamonds by fraudulent means according to the User Agreement! In addition, Snail Games reserves all rights to take legal actions against those accounts of which circumstances are especially serious.

Accounts banned are as follows.

дорогие игроки: чтобы защищать интересы обычных игроков, по “договору потребителей”будет заморозить тех игроков которые через кредитную карту наткрутят алмазы , данные информация
мы будем сохранить по закону права несение ответственности。

данные список логинов зморозки:

name.png

Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:12 pm

[quote="How does one go as far as getting a refund that was made without your knowledge. I am the owner of a google play account that was used by my son to waste money on in-app purchases from your game. The amount of money as astronomical and as you can imagine I am not at all impressed. After looking into it and speaking with Google they advised that I first try contacting the developer (Snail Games USA) as they have had problems with dealing with you in the past regarding similar situations. So here I am, taking time out of my busy schedule to make an account on your forum to try and get some assistance.[/quote]

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:25 am

Is the system store is broken,, causee m doing recharge n got error message, can u fix it please

Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:58 am

why b.u.l.l.y from us s72 is not included his top up is doesnt match.. for exp he only top up 200php then he will get 1000 php which is unfair to us who top up with the exact amount
Post a reply