General discussion of all things Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Snail Games Does Not Support Account Trades [PLEASE READ]

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:28 am

Greetings to Taichi Panda players,

Taichi Panda accounts are the private property of each individual player. Players have invested a great amount of time and/or money in each account; therefore, Snail Games does not support “Account Trading” between players.

We recently found instances of players selling their accounts to other players, and then claiming their accounts were hacked. In further researching these instances, we found that these Account Seller players tried to reclaim their accounts. This led to the Account Buyer players losing their money and accounts. As this was a private transaction, Snail Games has no way of verifying the transaction in question and is unable to provide support.

Therefore, Snail Games does not support Account Trading between players, and is not responsible for any losses caused by Account Trading. Please use extra caution and be aware of this activity in the future.

Best Regards,
Customer Support
Snail Games USA

Re: Snail Games Does Not Support Account Trades [PLEASE READ

Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:58 pm

i see multiple sell offers daily getting announced with the cross-server-trumpet feature. even with this warning, they won't stop.

when you keep blocking account sells, you will have to deal with frauds and cracking (hacking = always good, cracking = always evil and your problem here) of accounts. this will cost time of yor staff.

instead, you'd better implement an officcial way to trade accounts. with this, the benefits would be:

01) the seller officially anounces his will to sell and therefore can't claim otherwise after that.
02) the buyer can buy via the play store, app store, whatever you officially support.
03) the buyer can recieve a free name change, so that here is no confustion.
04) the risk of fraud and data loss is minimized, as everything is within the game Snail controls.

05) Snail may get five to 20 % of the price as a service fee.
06) Snail may also add the feature of a permanent character change this way (without those cards from one to 360 days).
07 ) Snail may also add the feature of a permanent Server switch.

this is sort of marketing. the demand for selling accounts is here, as everyne can see. you may either leave it as it is or you support this and get money for supporting. i'd prefer the last one.

DX

Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:26 pm

I just topup 22$ before the maintenance and my th character had been deleted how can i get my money back pls give considaration asap
I have the screenshot of my purchased topup
Thank you

Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:16 am

Hi

Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:14 am

Mal zoom from eus31-34 is a scammers he acts like he wants to sell his acct takes people's money then blocks them so he can top his acct up.. everyone beware

Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:11 am

i did not sold my account but still i cant login.account doesnt exist.how?fix this please i did all the binding email and stuff before

Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:00 am

116554312460868251253 wrote:i did not sold my account but still i cant login.account doesnt exist.how?fix this please i did all the binding email and stuff before

Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:58 am

Please help me recover my character

Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:25 pm

Master please cek my account why cnt tranfer from aicombo...

Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:52 pm

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED AND YOU CAN SEE IT FOR YOURSELF HOW INCOMPETENT SNAIL IS

I would like to ask why did the operations team banned AvZ☆LeBlanc without investigating first

He is innocent and doesnt use any third party program. They banned him because some people formed a group (guild haters) to report him because of his blink skills. Obviously in the video, your game actually has a bug and you can compare it. Your team accused someone and banned them without investigating it thoroughly . Pls watch link for the video that we made for proof. Your support team keeps on telling that he cheated and we think your operators dont know their own game and banning him longer because you want him to tell that he cheated even if it is not. They are threatening him to ban forever. We also send reports to google play and apple for this kind of mismanagement. We as a players, pay and spent time just to be on top but it seems like we are not given enough help and justice

Thanks and we hope that you take action in this matter

please watch the link below for proof that spectator view and players view are two different thing. YOU MUST FIX YOUR GAME FIRST BEFORE BANNING SOMEONE WHO IS INNOCENT! YOU EVEN FALSELY ACCUSED HIM THAT HE USED A PROGRAM TO CHANGE THE CD OF BLINK LIKE THAT.HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE! IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HIGHLY DEPENDED ON THE VIDEO THAT WAS SENT TO YOU BY THE REPORTERS! SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PLAYER'S AND SPECTATORS VIEW. SEE FOR YOURSELVES GUYS! SEE HOW INCOMPETENT THEY ARE AND https://youtu.be/q3bxGZJE93w
Post a reply