General discussion of all things Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Recommended Might-Current Might

Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:22 am

So is this a "where I'm supposed to be" based on my level, pets, runes, equipment etc?

If so I REALLY suck and am WAY under. :cry:

Re: Recommended Might-Current Might

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:00 am

Unless you're VIP 10 you'll always be below it, don't worry about it :D

Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:02 am

Kethel wrote:Unless you're VIP 10 you'll always be below it, don't worry about it :D

I'm only VIP 5 (lv73) and my armor/pets might actually exceeds the recommended might. My runes' might is another story though.

But yeah, especially in the beginning that recommended might is generally much higher than your actual might. You should be able to get closer to the recommended might once your level is high enough though, regardless of VIP level.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:07 pm

good to know. I was feeling inadequate. :cry: :cry: :lol:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:07 pm

I don't know how well other servers go, but from what I've seen, average might seems to be the same across most servers.

Lvl 50: 100-110k
Lvl 60: 200-210k
Lvl 70: 300-310k

Of course not everyone will have this amount of might at these levels. VIP 7 and up usually have 40-50k+ above these. If you are reaching these stats by each level, you are keeping up. I found that if you don't use con pills, and buy large exp runes from TI every day, slowly you will get your might above average.

Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:44 pm

Thanks. Well I suck then 'cause I'm about 50%. That's with trying to upgrade the 3 religiously. I must be going about something wrong.

On the other hand, I think I'm behind because of the luck of the draw.
I think once I get the "right" equipment pieced together and "right" pets completed upgraded I can focus on spending diamonds, tokens etc on runes.

Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:27 pm

im lvl 80 and my might is 474k vip 6, is that bad, i see like 2 level 81s with like 1 mill might

Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:00 am

DaVinciCode wrote:I don't know how well other servers go, but from what I've seen, average might seems to be the same across most servers.

Lvl 50: 100-110k
Lvl 60: 200-210k
Lvl 70: 300-310k

Of course not everyone will have this amount of might at these levels. VIP 7 and up usually have 40-50k+ above these. If you are reaching these stats by each level, you are keeping up. I found that if you don't use con pills, and buy large exp runes from TI every day, slowly you will get your might above average.

Not really. Due to new armour like cosmos and titan, the recommended might has risen. For me, I’m a lvl 70 with 710k might but that’s because of the new gear like the cosmos set. These sets are generally way too overpowered for low levels so if you can get the whole set, which is pretty simple, your might would be exceeding the recommended might for your level.

Options to get the cosmos set:
Daily offering from guild- If you’re in a guild, you can do daily offerings which gives you an additional 2 cosmos shard boxes as well as more rewards depending if your guild is in relic rumble or not.

Pets Homeland- Pets homeland can give you many rewards such as cosmos boxes ranging from 1-10, gold chests + keys, soul stone boxes (great and legendary boxes) and a bunch of other rewards.

Battle royale- Battle royals is another dependent reward based on how well you do in BR. If you get above 1000 points, you’ll get 1-2 boxes as well as star stone boxes (lvl 1 or 2 depending on points), diamonds (you get more depending on your points) and four symbol stones.

So far these 3 methods are the only ways I know how to get cosmos boxes.
Post a reply