General discussion of all things Taichi Panda
Post a reply

HELP WING REGENERATION PROBLEM

Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:16 am

GM of Snail games,

Looking at all four options for Wing regeneration, I have one question. IS IT AN ERROR that the Blood/Frenzy/Essence wing regeneration stat ALL have their main stat boost FIRST Dmg%/Siphon etc so when you upgrade wing you get you Dmg% increase stat by Regeration 3.

BUT is it programming ERROR that for Horn Regeneration Damage Deflect % stat is the LAST stat on the wing regeneration list and I know a player with "Regeneration 7" and THEY STILL DO NOT HAVE THE DAMAGE DEFLECT STAT ON THEIR WINGS???

So all other players that select Frenzy/Essence/Blood get their main stat Early at Regeneration 3 BUT players that chose Horn DON'T get their main stat EVEN AT REGENERATION 7?? Is this correct or an error because if this is correct by snail then thats VERY UNFAIR, because WE were not told or given discription that the stat would take SO LONG to upgrade to on Horn Regeneration!!!
Especially unfair because once you choose your wing regeneration you CANNOT CHANGE it.

Regeneration 3 Frenzy = "(DMG BOOST 3% (main stat))", Health 6k, Dmg 675 etc
Regeneration 7 Horn = "(NO DMG DEFLECT MAIN STAT)" Net Dmg 2k, Health 14k, DMG 1400, Dmg Red. 700 UNFAIR-

Re: HELP WING REGENERATION PROBLEM

Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:19 pm

Dear player,

Greetings! Thanks for your contact. We have recorded your issue about wing regeneration and will report it to our developers. Once it is verified, they will try their best to fix this issue ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience and wish you could understand.

Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Games Customer Support Team

Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:35 pm

I am having the same issue... A fix would be appreciated

Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:30 pm

I also found out of you don't like the regen. you chose you can reforge them to pick another regen. best if you have another pair of wings to switch attributes back and forth so you don't lose anything.

Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:42 am

I am not sure what have happen after wing refinement, wing regeneration, rune insert are being introduce.
As of now, rune insert and vip wing is enable.

Special wing like dragon wing and cryatalline wing refinement are not enable. I have no idea why the difference between vip wing and special wing.

My current wing regeneration is level 16.
The only thing that increase is damage and health. Special stats such as damage boost, damage deflect remain as 2 percent. And this is puzzling.

It almost 3 weeks since the update. Emailed the admin and the reply i received is "Technician will fix it ASAP (As Soon As Possible)"

Can i request the admin to expedite it fast?

From a dissapointed fan.
Post a reply