General discussion of all things Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Glorious Warrior question

Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:04 pm

Lately I've been seeing other Glorious Warriors doing an attack that looks like blades flying away from them. At first I assumed that this was a rune skill that I don't have access to but then I saw people lower than me doing this attack. What do I need to be able to do it? I really would like to have a distance attack.

Re: Glorious Warrior question

Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:18 am

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for contacting. Regarding your issue, we suggest you send us an email at: support@snailgamesusa.com with a video of the attack . Then we will have a check for you ASAP.

Thanks for your support and have a good day!

Best regards,
Snail Support Team

Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:30 pm

I just sent you an email with a video showing the attack that I am referring to. When I take a close look at it the attack has crescents that fly out like blade arcs. It seems to be a ranger attack.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:08 am

What was the point in sending you guys a video if you had no intention of answering the question? Hopefully another player can help since Snail refuses to.

Everyone else,
The video has some crescent waves coming from a glorious warrior that look like blade strikes. Only certain glorious warriors do this so is this a rune skill, armor, or an enchantment? I have to retake the video as this site has a 2Mb limit and my video is 2.2Mb.

BTW, here is Snails respond:
"Dear player,

Greetings! Thank you for your reply.
You may please communicate the specific game and skill details with your friends and other top players in game.
Please kindly know that our GMs don't engage n the specific game process. Please be advised.

Sorry for the inconvenience and have a good day!

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Executive GM017"

Thu May 25, 2017 1:51 am

It's one of his rune skills bro....honestly it sucks that you didn't get to enjoy the og tcp but it's all about star now so suggest you get to 100 as soon as possible and grow from there
Post a reply