General discussion of all things Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Cohort System

Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:14 pm

Im just new to this game cause my friend invited me to play this, he wants me to be his junior cohort, but I can't apply to him as my senior cohort.Any help?

Re: Cohort System

Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:18 am

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for contacting. Regarding your issue, we suggest you send us an email at:support@snailgamesusa.com with your detailed issue and account information. Then we will have a check for you ASAP.
Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team

Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:16 am

A cohort was the standard tactical unit of a Roman legion and was composed of 480 soldiers. A Cohort is considered to be the equivalent of a modern military battalion. The Cohort unit replaced the manipular system following the reforms ... The legion at this time numbered about 5,400 men, including officers, engineers and cohort: This definition explains the word cohort as it's used in demographic and ... can be based on just about any commonality, such as profession, pay scale, ... A virtual desktop is a computer operating system that does not run directly on the

Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:25 am

Greetings,

Dear player.
Thanks for your explanation of cohort. Any other issues, please contact our mailbox: support@snailgamesusa.com with more detail about your issue. We will do a further check when we receive your reply.

Thanks a lot for support and have a good day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support
Post a reply