General discussion of all things Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Re: Mount Guidance

Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:02 am

To answer your question about accessories for the mount , saddle , hooves ect. On your first teir mount which is the initial purchased one,that will only allow the use of the green accessories. Once you collect 20 more mount shards , 30 green pills I think it was, along with the green accessories then you can Teir up. Its essentially an evo like a pet which turns your mount quality to blue. In turn,then you can collect and use the blue accessories. On a side note the accessory stats wont count into your mount until you teir up. Whether you plan on teiring up or not is entirely up to you but its always good to have the stuff done just in case. Blue teir is another 50 mount shards btw , so it's going to be a lengthy process either way :)You can always collect the next color shards to get ahead of the game . Once you synthesize them they get sent to your mount inventory for later use.

Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:34 am

That's right. You start with a green quality mount. That one can only equip green gear. To evolve your green quality mount into a blue one you need 20 mount shards, 30 green pills (I think) and a couple of blood crystals. Then you can equip your mount with blue gear and so on.

So yesterday I've bought 1 mount pack and used the blood gems. Just like the ones I got from BR they just vanished. I'm lvl 48 so it makes sense i guess. I do hope i get all of them back when I turn lvl 55 right? Would be a bummer otherways haha.

Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:13 pm

Go into to the Warpath option , in your fortitude tab . Click the Warpath shop in the lower right. Those blood shards collect in there :) Oh I understand now you're not level 55 yet. And yes they will collect there until that option opens up for you.

Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:35 pm

That's good to hear. thanks!

Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:39 pm

Hey Guys.. I'm definitely a newbie. Just wondering, Are there only 2 places u can use your mount? I'm lvl 48 with 208k might including the mount equipt.
Post a reply