General discussion of all things Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Please Explain Mounts

Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:14 am

Sorry for being behind EVERYONE (damn near) on mounts but, I'm a broke player who can only get mine for "free".

A few questions I missed reading up on I guess.

So I have a 100 Blood thingies and if I understand that now get's me a mount. So from what I gather I should get a Fireborn as it's still the OP mount and it seems easier to get then the sword or dragon.

How do the Black Crystals "Recharge Mounts"?

In Decathlon you get Pendants (20 Shards) and Battlefield Saddles (20 Shards).

So in order to get a stronger mount do you level it up a hundred blood thingies at a time? also do you need a saddle and pendant to ride it? then I guess you start with the lowest saddle/pendant and continue to upgrade?

Appreciate a "guide like" explanation for those with the patience. :D

Jim 8-)

Re: Please Explain Mounts

Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:49 am

Fireborn is great attack, but weak. Sparkfang is a good Fireborn killer. Some prefer one, some the other.

When you look at your mount, you will see tier up and feed. Feeding the mount uses black crystals and market crystals. You start using not so many at a time, but as you go up, more are needed to level. Pretty self explanatory, and well worth it.

With mount equipment DO NOT GET GOLD FIRST!!!!!!! Green for a green mount, blue for a blue mount, etc...

Tier up from green to blue requires 10 shards (100 blood gems) of same mount plus 30?? blue pills, plus all four green mount equipment.

It is pretty self explanatory. Just decide which mount you want, then as you synthesize it, you will see how to do everything.

Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:51 am

All the time you spent making your thread would have taken you 10x less if you only look in the right direction.
but since u like to be spoon feed, i will do the favor.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3049

Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:34 pm

C__K@YAHOO.COM wrote:All the time you spent making your thread would have taken you 10x less if you only look in the right direction.
but since u like to be spoon feed, i will do the favor.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3049

Kind of harsh don't you think?

On a side note, Jim, I think the cat mount is better and I have a fireborn on my alt. The cat kills players without mounts so easily and wrecks other mounts for the most part fairly well. Also, you do not need equipment to ride the mount.

Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:45 am

Thanks HalfDead and Tony for the insight. :D I guess you are suggesting Sparkfang Tony?
seems in Royale Fireborn destroys everything even when you don't see it :shock: lol that's why I thought it was favored.

C__K@YAHOO.COM you seem like you're being a dick BUT, you ARE right. I should have done due diligence by looking for the guide and reading it FIRST. Just remember though sometimes when a player asks a question they prefer player feed back over even a well written guide and asking questions as trivial as they may seem is what keeps a forum somewhat alive. ;)

Jim 8-)

Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:21 pm

Sparkfang does more damage up close. It's great one on one but a group of Fireborns can kill Fangs from distance.

Also, doing the "rip and leap" move successfully takes a lot of practice.

Fireborns generally get more kills per BR.

Sparkfangs a bit better at killing BR warlords and WP bosses. So check what your guild has - a few fangs on a WP help a lot.

You need crest too from pvp.

Black crystal you need thousands of to lvl mount up to lvl 20. 10 black crystals and 20 market crystals raise one notch, but there are increasing number of notches on higher lvls.

Tier up to tier 2 with 20 more mount shards (200 more blood gems) and a full set of novice equipment at that point, you get tier 2 mount and 10% bonus to your players health and damage.

I've been told by a VIP player that feeding mount with black crystal more important than tier - a lvl 40 tier 2 should do better than a lvl 30 tier 3.

Higher tier mounts change apperance - Sparkfangs go morw purple and red as they tier.

Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:42 pm

Does anyone have, or know where a list is of the stats you get from feeding, and the cost per level?? That could be pretty useful.

Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:44 pm

Myrna_US-S35 Dust wrote:C__K@YAHOO.COM you seem like you're being a dick BUT, you ARE right. I should have done due diligence by looking for the guide and reading it FIRST. Just remember though sometimes when a player asks a question they prefer player feed back over even a well written guide and asking questions as trivial as they may seem is what keeps a forum somewhat alive.

Jim,

I agree with all of your points. Snail doesn't provide a search function so wading through threads does get tedious. I do it and suggest to my guildies that they do it as well but they don't. Oh well, everyone plays the game their own way. Also, as you point out - dialogue is the point of the forum. He could have spent just as much time giving his opinion about mounts from his experiences as he put into insulting you and trying to make you look bad. Flamers define themselves by their actions as much as experienced players do the same by their helpful comments. I am the master of 'dumb' questions and I enjoy the peanut gallery responses of those that tell me that I should know it already. More power to them but I still need my question answered (grin).

Congratz on earning your mount the hard way. I can't say that I have done the same but I respect you immensely for your diligence and hard play to get it. Enjoy it, it does give BR more flavor.

-Kosugi

Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:40 pm

Thanks OiSideriteS27 and Kosugi. :D

I chose Sparkfang BEFORE I read this about Fireborn BETTER at Batttle Royale. :? Still getting my ass kicked but, they all have had a jump on me. So to be expected. I think when you tier up the attack becomes a little more ranged. I'm guessing that's how come other Sparkfangs have more like fireballs then claw like strikes.

So I'm Tier 1 Level 11 when I hit tier 2 does that mean the level starts at 0 no matter where I'm at ? or are they separate? Like equipment refine and level?

And you're right Kosugi. It is good to read through the threads and when I'm farming soul stones or surge pills I usually do but, as we ALL have bitched about no search feature to even get key words in a thread. :oops:

Jim 8-)

Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:35 am

Another question. :?:

Does tiering up reduce cool down of a dead mount?

Jim 8-)
Post a reply