General discussion of all things Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Re: Please Explain Mounts

Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:51 am

Mmmm... Not directly.

But a tiered up mount is a little bit harder to kill, so you generally get a bit more playing time with them.

The above is for Battle Royale, Warpath you can resurrect instantly with mount - by paying an increasing amount of market crystals or diamonds.

Re: Please Explain Mounts

Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:13 am

Thanks OiSideriteS27.:D Gotchya ;)

Re: Please Explain Mounts

Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:33 am

So I'm understanding mounts a little more but, also have some more questions.

You need all four pieces of green to tier up (along with shards etc.,) BUT, how much do they help equipping before you tier up? and does having ALL four equipped give a better bonus?

Next can you have blue equipment equipped while still tier one like green at tier 1)? does it help or not? I'm trying to start collecting blue now as it will take awhile for tier 2 and to collect blue.

Also are levels separate from tiers in that if you are level 20 tier 1 and go to tier up are you then level 20 tier 2 or back to 0?

Thanks :D

Jim 8-)

Re: Please Explain Mounts

Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:22 pm

Myrna_US-S35 Dust wrote:So I'm understanding mounts a little more but, also have some more questions.

You need all four pieces of green to tier up (along with shards etc.,) BUT, how much do they help equipping before you tier up? and does having ALL four equipped give a better bonus?

Next can you have blue equipment equipped while still tier one like green at tier 1)? does it help or not? I'm trying to start collecting blue now as it will take awhile for tier 2 and to collect blue.

Also are levels separate from tiers in that if you are level 20 tier 1 and go to tier up are you then level 20 tier 2 or back to 0?

Thanks :D

Jim 8-)


The individual boosts are written on each description. You don't get a "set bonus" from having more than one. So equipment helps a few percwnt pet stat.

No, tier one mounts can only have green novice equipment. Tier two can use novice or soldier equipment.

You are supposed to be able to recycle extra equipment into black crystal. Wait until Snail report the feature as debugged. It does not work.

Tier and level are seperatw stats. Neither cycles back to zero. You want both as high as you can get them.

Re: Please Explain Mounts

Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:17 pm

OiSideriteS27 wrote:
Myrna_US-S35 Dust wrote:You are supposed to be able to recycle extra equipment into black crystal. Wait until Snail report the feature as debugged. It does not work.


It work. It says equipment got recycled to crystals. They dont say it's black crystals. And by crystals, snail mean market crystals. So you getting 5 market crystals for green equipment, 10 for blue and 15 for purple. Not 1500, or at least 150, but 15 market crystals for purple equipment. So snailish lol.

Now you know more. You are welcome. :D

Re: Please Explain Mounts

Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:47 pm

Thanks! (Runs away to pickpocket hooves).

Re: Please Explain Mounts

Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:44 am

Seriously I don't know how much more anger and frustration you need from your players, IM SO SICK OF THESE FUCKING HACKERS.

Mind my fucking language but its been 3 days I haven't been able to get the title because we have fucking hackers non stop making new accounts. Ban their IP, ban their whole fucking country. Please do something because enough is enough, paid over $1500 towards this game and I want to fucking play it.

Again mind the anger but you simply don't seem to understand.

Re: Please Explain Mounts

Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:35 am

mspanwar8924 wrote:Seriously I don't know how much more anger and frustration you need from your players, IM SO SICK OF THESE FUCKING HACKERS.

Mind my fucking language but its been 3 days I haven't been able to get the title because we have fucking hackers non stop making new accounts. Ban their IP, ban their whole fucking country. Please do something because enough is enough, paid over $1500 towards this game and I want to fucking play it.

Again mind the anger but you simply don't seem to understand.

Dear player,

Greetings! Thank you for your contact.

Sorry for the inconvenience in the game. Please send your issue to support@snailgamesusa.com and we will do a further check and help ASAP.

Look forward to your reply!

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team

Re: Please Explain Mounts

Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:01 am

Coach Stephen Constantine is taking a lot of care so as to make the Indian team perform better in this grand football event of the Asian continent. https://afcasiancup2019matches.live/india-live-stream
Post a reply