General discussion of all things Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Exchange Stone

Thu May 21, 2015 2:33 am

We have some new items updated in the store! Many players are not aware how to use the Exchange Stone, so let’s walk through it.
111.png
111.png (29.58 KiB) Viewed 20167 times

2222.png
2222.png (144.85 KiB) Viewed 20167 times


Once you purchase it, the first step is to unequip your outfit. Then, you can use the Exchange Stone from your bag. This item is only available to switch attributes from weapon to weapon or armor to armor.
When you use it, a panel appears for Enchant Exchange:
333.png
333.png (112.01 KiB) Viewed 20167 times


Add the two armor pieces on each side.The system is flexible, so put either piece wherever. Hit the exchange button and voila! They are switched.
444.png
444.png (125.49 KiB) Viewed 20167 times

Re: Exchange Stone

Mon May 25, 2015 12:28 pm

Hey,
I bought the exchange stone and unequipped my armour and clicked add, but then it said I don't have that kind if gear!

Please help

Re: Exchange Stone

Wed May 27, 2015 1:28 am

108088102551193594562 wrote:Hey,
I bought the exchange stone and unequipped my armour and clicked add, but then it said I don't have that kind if gear!

Please help


The exchange stone can only exchange your outfit attributes.

Re: Exchange Stone

Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:52 am

Great item.

Re: Exchange Stone

Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:01 am

Image
Is it different now?

Re: Exchange Stone

Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:49 pm

Hint or tip:
Item will not show if you have attributes in the treasury. So make sure there is nothing in the treasury when transferring attributes.
I experienced this on iOS.

Re: Exchange Stone

Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:33 pm

MAGI_Mage wrote:
108088102551193594562 wrote:Hey,
I bought the exchange stone and unequipped my armour and clicked add, but then it said I don't have that kind if gear!

Please help


The exchange stone can only exchange your outfit attributes.

No the exchange stone can also change ur gear attributes. I exchange the exaltion of my Neptune helm with my hades helm. It works or it is because I hav the purple one?

Re: Exchange Stone

Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:39 pm

BEEAPPLE9 wrote:
MAGI_Mage wrote:
108088102551193594562 wrote:Hey,
I bought the exchange stone and unequipped my armour and clicked add, but then it said I don't have that kind if gear!

Please help


The exchange stone can only exchange your outfit attributes.

No the exchange stone can also change ur gear attributes. I exchange the exaltion of my Neptune helm with my hades helm. It works or it is because I hav the purple one?


You're quoting a very old post, it was only recently updated to exchange exalt attributes on gear. You just miiiight want to check the dates on the posts before replying to them. :lol:

Re: Exchange Stone

Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:54 pm

LOL, why do people do that?
You may have also noticed that the exchange pill is a different color now :lol:
And it can exchange exalts on gear, so long as it is the same type of gear. Helm to Helm, not Helm to Boots.

Re: Exchange Stone

Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:13 am

Very helpful Item. Good job.
Post a reply