General discussion of all things Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Re: Exchange Stone

Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:42 pm

At what level it is possible to use it

Re: 1 million diamant pack

Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:04 pm

Hello to all players. You think snail we are all stupide, bicouse off your mistake. You make mistake with that gift pack and ppl got 1 mil. Diamonds. Now you expect of us to report those ppl bicouse you cant/want do it. And all ready you have locked tonic to not hear ppl reportage opinions, and complainig , do you really think we are all so stupid. All us who spend so much money in game you dont care shit... Ooo Yes we getting compesition (haha up in your ass with that) . So much advantage those ppl got who bought those packs. They got so many high Q runes, so much armor so many contribution pills so many roullete spins, so many mount shards, q34 runes ,30 and 32 rune sets. They have lvl up so much that day plus so much they got might that day plus upgraded demigods that day and all those crystals. But you cant do shit ppl still have all those things diamonds and almoust evrything. Bicouse you cant do anything you expect we gone report on those ppl and do job for you.... Only thing i can do is try to get as many as possible. People's to stop playing this shit on my youtube Chanel ....

Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:13 pm

Another good guide on my road to level 80 in Taichi Panda!

Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:02 pm

Taichi Panda Man wrote:Another good guide on my road to level 80 in Taichi Panda!

For a long time it was time to raise the level of 100
Post a reply