Share your knowledge of common issues and solutions with your peers
Post a reply

Support NOT WORK!!!

Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:27 pm

I write again. Twice I've turned on mail support@snailgamesusa.com but no reply received. Technical support simply ignores this problem. You can finally put things on the server right? Players brazenly use the bug in the Guild store. It allows you to count yourself spending diamonds without actually buying them. This creates a big problem because of the individual, which was already too much increased the power by fair means and rampant in all pvp modes! At the battle of thrones, everything comes to the point of absurdity! They just stand on spawn and kill honest players who do not stoop to use bugs for personal gain. In the ranking of the diamond can be clearly seen all violators, just enough to check whether it was actually bought those 200,000 diamonds that they spent. If they really spent diamonds that they didn't buy, I'm asking you to ban them all. Who will be donating in your game if you can get them free and easy and in large quantities?

And the bug is that the store of the Guild need to make all the gifts activity. And when the limit of gifts runs out, each click on the "get for diamonds" will not spend diamonds, and give them. A bug in the Guild shop brings chaos in pvp modes. Are you going to solve this problem somehow?

It comes to the point that people create new accounts, then to sell them!

Suffer from your inaction simple players who do not want to go on the path of deception. A bug gives a big advantage I please ban everyone who is currently cranking diamonds. All of them can be seen in the ranking of diamonds, it remains only to ignore the players!! While the game is still alive!
Attachments
Screenshot_20190222-131241.jpg
can you get that in an honest way?
Screenshot_20190222-131241.jpg (245.05 KiB) Viewed 205 times

Re: Support NOT WORK!!!

Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:55 am

Hi there,

Greetings! Could you please provide us with your email address or contact us again at support@snailgamesusa.com? We will do further check about your issue.
Looking forward to your reply.
Have a nice day!

Best rewards,
Snail Games Support Team

Re: Support NOT WORK!!!

Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:20 pm

I write to you again and again, but my requests are ignored. I provide screenshots and detailed description, I have already done ALL the work instead of YOUR technical support. You just have to ban the guilty. My email address: tadashihamuro@mail.ru I demand to ban all those who spent more diamonds than they could get legally. On the S44 server it is more than 250 people and all of them specially use a bug to illegally increase power! It introduces chaos in the pvp modes! Ordinary players leave the server! It's unbearable! Why should honest players be oppressed? Why bagouter still remain unpunished? If the problem is ignored again, I will write a complaint to Google Play and they will understand!
Attachments
3.png
Support does not specifically not understand or try to hide the problem?
3.png (26.72 KiB) Viewed 164 times
Post a reply